Low flying jumbo jet near Manhattan freaks out thousands

Icey

Veteran X
Hudson River Plane Terrorizes Manhattan

Who is responsible for this clusterfuck? The government, of course. It's not a case of a commercial plane getting off course, this was actually a "photo-op" ordered by the feds. Plane had an F-16 trailing it too and apparently a ton of NYC businesses got evacuated because the Port Authority had no idea this was happening.

Our communication has totally improved and that whole Department of Homeland Security seems to be a tremendous investment.

don't worry it's not the Obama administration planning their own 9-11 to make Chairman Maobama look like our saviour or anything.

the retarded thing is it was fucking air force one...

I highly doubt air force one is on a suicide mission. People are stupid its a very recognizable plane. especially when its that low.

Then again it does carry obama....

Mofo, don't make every thread that somehow relates to government about Obama. This was likely a decision made by some mid-level bureaucrat at either the FAA or DHS which was then rubber stamped by the director's assistant or undersecretary or something like that. It just underlines the absolute stupidity that comes from government employees.

I highly doubt air force one is on a suicide mission. People are stupid its a very recognizable plane. especially when its that low.

I really doubt you could make it out if you just got a quick glance.

LOOK OUT FOR THAT PLANE

OH NEVER MIND IT'S JUST AIR FORCE ONE

airforceone.jpg

Do you know of any other 747s that have any markings like that?

And just recall folks that this is fucking New York City and near the financial district. The first thing I'd think if I saw a commercial jet tailed by F-16s is not "oh that's nice" it's more like "Jesus are they going to shoot that thing down because it's headed our way? "

Back