Sup guise?

StapleMammal1

Contributor
How you all doing? Hey you southern folks need to keep that heat of yours down south where it belongs. Fucking hot here lately. Fortunately the tourists went back downstate for the week so now I can go enjoy the lake.

Cop bf wants me to go with him to attend a friends wedding but fuck that. I can't stand being around brain dead animals. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't much like him either. Been trying to run him off but he's hooked on the cooter. Withheld that for over a week and he still comes around. Winter is almost here so I should prob find me a fat girl to keep me warm. Just as long as she knows that I don't need her to speak.

hey youtube its just redmund here aka tehvul and today were gonna do a guide on how to cover up the mountain of herpes on my lip with makeup

make sure you hit that like and subscribe

i think it's pretty hilarious that i can just take a recent photo of tehvul and slap rent's due on it now. no need for photoshop.

How you all doing? Hey you southern folks need to keep that heat of yours down south where it belongs. Fucking hot here lately. Fortunately the tourists went back downstate for the week so now I can go enjoy the lake.

Cop bf wants me to go with him to attend a friends wedding but fuck that. I can't stand being around brain dead animals. Now that I'm thinking about it I don't much like him either. Been trying to run him off but he's hooked on the cooter. Withheld that for over a week and he still comes around. Winter is almost here so I should prob find me a fat girl to keep me warm. Just as long as she knows that I don't need her to speak.

right on bro keep us updated

Back