[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

at no point am i like that

as a misanthrope, i am rooting for immediate human extinction, but since the species is worse than roaches, i think all the nukes in the world won't get the job done

its not outrage, it's more of a healthy longterm anxiety that never really goes away

xanax-overdose.png

its not outrage, it's more of a healthy longterm anxiety that never really goes away

u forget dat da only peeps who tink lykka u r effemcuck pathetic excuses 4 reel males etc or peeps who r bettuh off ded.... again lykka u r 2 sumday u will find da strenth n kerrage 2 finish wutcher momma stahtd wenna u wuzza inner pussy n ur famly will thank ya 4 bringin em peace n happy or u can continya bein a pearshaped cuck dat even ur own famly h8s smdh lol :jester:

Which is true?
1) Is Trump bff's with Putin
2) Are Trump and Putin are gay lovers
3) Is Trump a puppet of Putin
4) Is Trump going to cause a nuclear war with Putin?

They cannot all be true.

They can if you are triple

Waiting with baited breath for the media to tug your tail in a new direction and already pretending to be pre-outraged and conditioned for such training

the term we are looking for is peak critical theory......where they want to be preemptively prepared to be outraged for any decision Trump makes before even Trump knows what he is going to do.

That way they can hit the ground running with more REeeeeeeeeeeesistance

I just got done watching "Canadian Bacon" again last night......Wow has Michael Moore fallen for his own wag the dog concepts. Replace Canada with Russia and it is a perfect fit.

snEYZ4W.jpg

Soldiers in the fake news army for red lines in sand over fabricated WMD

Last edited:
I see the kiddy diddler train is still being derailed by the alt-right

by Dan Harmon (2009)

Buh bye Dan Harmon........good luck defending this skit

as if the original Rick and Morty promo wasn't disgusting enough

Ethan Ralph on Twitter:

no wonder he just deleted his twitter account.......

I guess once one side establishes the rules of outrage they can't really be too shocked that it ends up being used against them like this

Pddbced.jpg

I mean you can actually see the pedo network expanding before now

Last edited:
Back