Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher! by eCybernetics - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!
Page 5 of 8
AkumA
Banned
Old
81 - 06-15-2009, 11:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji View Post
The next time someone says Islam (or another religion for that matter) is violent, take pause. Such over-simplistic stereotypes tend not to be well thought out and are generally just intellectual laziness on the part of a person who can't win an argument otherwise. Anyone can cherry-pick a verse or two from a book.
He posted quite a few verses.

Sponsored Links
Skyler
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
82 - 06-15-2009, 11:13
Owned by Sgt. Shred.

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 06-15-2009, 11:18
You know what I find hilarious is that the off shoots of Judaism, Islam and Christianity, but turned on their progenator...I think all three fail to realize they worship the same God...

Musashi
SGT Shred++
Contributor
Old
84 - 06-15-2009, 11:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
You know what I find hilarious is that the off shoots of Judaism, Islam and Christianity, but turned on their progenator...I think all three fail to realize they worship the same God...
Are you saying all imaginary freinds are the same?

All 3 are retarded for expending all this energy on this make-believe ****.

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 06-15-2009, 11:39
I'm saying that All three basically worship the same god, the god of the old testament. The muslims worship of Muhammad is on the same level as Jesus for Christians...

Discourse
VeteranXV
Old
86 - 06-15-2009, 11:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Both religions are violent. Christianity just mellowed out a bit, but islam is still going strong in the violence department.

religion in general is dangerous and should be outlawed.
It's a sad story really. It took centuries for Europe to tame a violent and oppressive religion only to be replaced by another cruel and primitive faith.

critzilla
Veteran³
Old
87 - 06-15-2009, 11:50
yeah take her out back and stone her for touching a man who is not her husband

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 06-15-2009, 12:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSlayer View Post
yeah but its a point with no meaning

since there is no way to know if religion had anything to do with that success

using your logic, ****ing girls at 13-14 is a great idea since so many successful tribes/groups/nations have done it in the past

its backwards thinking
using my logic? i never said things done in the past, even if they were beneficial, should be used today by everyone or by western civilization. i never said anything like that, so way to sloppily interpret what i wrote.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
89 - 06-15-2009, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumA View Post
He posted quite a few verses.
Well the OT is nothing but filth, not just verses, the whole book.

Why refer to the Crusades of the middle ages when we have a Crusade going on right now?

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 06-15-2009, 12:18
anyone who denies the militant tones of the bible or the qu'ran is just ignoring facts. many, many chapters of these books either instruct aggression and dominance or tell stories of heroes that conquer in god's name.

Morganstern
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 06-15-2009, 12:20
Well of course, the Quran and Bible both share the Old Testament mythology....

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
92 - 06-15-2009, 12:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganstern View Post
they fight to establish who is right about what. whoever gets to do things "their way" becomes empowered.

groups within each religion persecute each other for this very reason. christians have persecuted christians (still are split into many, many denominations). shias vs. sunnis in islam.

Lothar of the Hillpeople
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 06-15-2009, 12:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven137 View Post
(Please don't quote me Old Test scriptures when trying to pretend Christianity is violent too, Christians worship a God that gave them a New Testament, that reveals the whys and hows behind the physical/violent ridiculousness of the OT. In other words, the NT reprimands, changes, explains, and flat out trumps the OT. 99% of the time, when some idiot slams Bible text, or quotes biblical examples of violence, it's OT text. Get with the program, Christians worship the God/Savior of the NEW TESTAMENT)
I know this has beaten to death already, but I'm going to repeat it anyway. It's the same barbaric blood thirsty God that was in the OT. Sorry, you don't get to pretend that the OT doesn't exist. Christianity is a violent religion.

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 06-15-2009, 12:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by sven137 View Post
(Please don't quote me Old Test scriptures when trying to pretend Christianity is violent too, Christians worship a God that gave them a New Testament, that reveals the whys and hows behind the physical/violent ridiculousness of the OT. In other words, the NT reprimands, changes, explains, and flat out trumps the OT. 99% of the time, when some idiot slams Bible text, or quotes biblical examples of violence, it's OT text. Get with the program, Christians worship the God/Savior of the NEW TESTAMENT)
as the guy above me mentioned, the OT is attached to the NT to make the bible. if the NT really trumps OT, remove the OT, and christians can claim that their book is mostly peaceful.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 06-15-2009, 12:50
I'm not sure what Christianity and Islam genuinely have to do with a confrontation between two rather unremarkable morons, but w/e. Everybody eats that **** up like it's Sox v. Yanks round 78923456.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 06-15-2009, 12:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
I'm not sure what Christianity and Islam genuinely have to do with a confrontation between two rather unremarkable morons, but w/e. Everybody eats that **** up like it's Sox v. Yanks round 78923456.
And the Jews are the Mets.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 06-15-2009, 13:05
Jews aren't victims. They are the perpetrators, the aggressors. This is how they've been for thousands of years now.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 06-15-2009, 13:06
dude, the mets are pretty big victims. The Mets' fans are the biggest victims in history.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 06-15-2009, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musashi View Post

CLIFFS:
Islam is a violent religion.
@ the size of the list

Last edited by Validuz; 06-15-2009 at 14:49..
Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
100 - 06-15-2009, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
**** argument. That's like saying that all athiests are evil because of every athiest leader that's ever committed mass genocide.

"Crusades" were hardly Christian-like, let alone actually following the rules of the Bible...

There is a massive difference from Catholics and Christians.
I didn't hyperbolize you you did.

Saying Christianity is somehow different than Islam in terms of being or begetting violence is simply false.

Quote:
You do realize that when Pope Urban the II called for the First Crusade it was not only against Muslims in the Holy Land, but Albagensians (Cathars), who were European Christians, as well as Jews and other Europeans the church deemed Heretics. It wasn't just the Muslims.
The Crusades were all RUBBER STAMPED by the Pope. Trying to split hairs about what BRAND of Christianity did it, does not excuse the faith as a general whole. 'Not really Chrisitan' = No True Scotsman fallacy. The Pope, a position supposedly rubber stamped by Jesus in Peter, eventually said OK to wars in the name of the faith. Same as Islam. Just deal with the truth.

Page 5 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
baadmofo lies , badmofo has a huge penis , islam means peace , islam means violence