[web football] Goal Line Blitz - 'The Look' / 'Ho Playbook'

nice chaoz, i should've waited to boost, looks like i lost a level

also we will have no problem winning with the best ball washer in the league (please wash my balls a little harder kelven thanks)

dotting. I don't care which team I'm on. Hopefully both will be active. This would be a good situation for both teams using each other for needed players. I don't care if I am 1st team or second string.

Fuck yeah, score my second straight TD in as many games, got noted as a top performer, have a 128 qb rating, and won our playoff game to put us in the championship. Good couple days for Grady Grady

I just boosted 3 times. Can't believe I spent money on this o_O but whatever, better gimme some TD's bitches.

Sancius is lvl 7 now, almost 8.

i think you have to wait until season 3 starts to boost, which should be about a week or so (few more days for playoffs to end, ~5 days of offseason)

chuck is such a fucking stud he's probably banging angelina jolie on the side and telling jennifer aniston to come over to his house when he gets tired of jolie

jesus niga, I can just envision a DT pushing through people without the slightest idea to go around them in any way.

Special abilities are so overrated at lower levels, actually completely useless. Take a lvl 10 LB with a bunch of special abilities vs a LB with a lot of Vision/speed/agility pumped and no abilities. The one with the stats pumped will put up better stats and make better plays every game.

my favorite: The player will snarl loudly right before hitting the ball carrier, reducing his morale and making it easier to tackle him.

Back