Must-watch Tribes demos?

T1:

Too many to mention

T2 Base:

5150 vs SES
Redneck casting Riverdance, Quagmire, Archipelago. First 5150 defeat (they lost Riverdance, not sure if they lost the match. been years...).

T2 Classic:

Rapture v IA - Surreal - Hands down T2/c's best match.
T2TV broadcasted by Nord.

Nord cast - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
T2TV - http://t2tv.triben.de/download.php?file=T2TVViewerSetup1047.exe

edit: opsayo already mentioned
Adren's 5150 vs S3 SH demo where the alleged 'pingfucking' occurs.

Last edited:
I remember S3 Farm had a great one on Ice Ridge at the original Tribes Camp. Two mid air discs on two cappers within seconds. I wonder if I could dig that up?

I still have my [IE] vs [HoS] Demo from the throwback tournament which was one of the most dl'd demos when TW hosted. I would gladly upload it to youtube if someone told me how to without using film.cs.....

btw glare i found my uva8 demos

:lol: i meant the crazy last second cap, from the HoF's pov on RAINdance

should also mention that any LoLnOw demoes that exist should be posted, that guy was fucking ridiculous.

I'm vastly aware of 2 LoLNoW demoes as well as 3 from WarNipple but someone as old school as yourselve have already vastly seen these. Vastly, I may add.

Edit: Demhoes. Dehmohs? Dems. .fuck this English bullshit, you know what I mean.

Spoiler

T1:

Too many to mention

T2 Base:

5150 vs SES
Redneck casting Riverdance, Quagmire, Archipelago. First 5150 defeat (they lost Riverdance, not sure if they lost the match. been years...).

T2 Classic:

Rapture v IA - Surreal - Hands down T2/c's best match.
T2TV broadcasted by Nord.

Nord cast - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
T2TV - http://t2tv.triben.de/download.php?file=T2TVViewerSetup1047.exe

edit: opsayo already mentioned

Just recently posted in another thread trying to get this info...

Anyway, the cast link gives me an error:

"Invalid Identifier. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team."

T2TV link seems good though, thanks :)

i remember that kov vs w match. i dont even remember if i played in it. i know w was done with t1 by then. hell i remember i hadnt played for about 3 or 4 weeks when that match was coming up

Back