Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel
Page 2 of 24
ScottTheWise13
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 05-29-2010, 12:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
why cant they have one big state and have different religions occupied under that border?
To be fair, Israel has lots of muslim citizens. It has muslims in its parliament

Sponsored Links
Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
22 - 05-29-2010, 12:01
Look, israel is going to be a gay stupid **** off country no matter what
so just tell the U.S. what's what. Don't lie and say you want peace and are seriously wanting to engage in negotiations, then do the exact opposite of anything you ever previously negotiated about
just say "nah we're racist religious extremists as well and want to exterminate them from OUR land we ABANDONED thousands of years ago!"
then WE can stop giving israel MORE money than our human space exploration program gets WHILE getting the middle east off our backs from backing a terrorist state (israel)

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 05-29-2010, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitRabbi View Post
Have any of you ever even visited Israel? You have no idea what you're talking about then.
What does that have to do with how they conduct themselves in war?
I couldn't care less about how nice Israel is.
It is completely besides the point.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
24 - 05-29-2010, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Israel would cease to be a "Jewish state", why would the people in power go for something rational and stable if they lose their power?
When the mexincan population in America eventually becomes the majority let's give Mexico back all of the land they use to have. Derr.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
25 - 05-29-2010, 12:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottTheWise13 View Post
To be fair, Israel has lots of muslim citizens. It has muslims in its parliament
it has tons of palestinians in it's area of control as well. I think they outnumber sons of zion or whatever

SO WHY NOT JUST ****ING SETTLE IT. one state, do whatever you want live where you want, no 2 class system or whatever

jesus rational thought escapes these people

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
26 - 05-29-2010, 12:03
Quote:
When the mexincan population in America eventually becomes the majority let's give Mexico back all of the land they use to have. Derr.
oh look, that's not the same at all
you have a baseless argument (again)

way to go rabbi
kill yourself and go talk to god. I'm sure he's pleased with what his 'chosen' have been up to the last 70 years

Duhck
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 05-29-2010, 12:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by -=TTC=-Serpreme View Post
lol they stole their lands and houses.
Technically, it was the Jews homeland first, or did you forget when nearly every Monotheistic religion that has its roots in Judaism tried to steal the land and kill the occupants (jews).

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
28 - 05-29-2010, 12:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by |R|u|s|t|y| View Post
What does that have to do with how they conduct themselves in war?
I couldn't care less about how nice Israel is.
It is completely besides the point.
The point I'm trying to make is that you all have no idea what life is like there. Let's trade neighbors to the north for a week Israel can have Canada and then see how laid back and "hey let's all live together in peace man" with syria up your ****ing ass.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 05-29-2010, 12:07
Quote:
'Mexicans' in this country are trying to become US citizens, or are US citizens. They have the same rights as every other person in the United States. How is that in any way similar at all? Also, I don't think most people in the US have a problem with this. You are essentially no different than the rednecks/hicks in the US that hate "the mexicans" because they aren't white and aren't like you.

Its very simple, you are an ignorant racist who promotes genocide. Again, the sooner you realize this, the sooner the rest of us can take you seriously.

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
30 - 05-29-2010, 12:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhck View Post
Technically, it was the Jews homeland first, or did you forget when nearly every Monotheistic religion that has its roots in Judaism tried to steal the land and kill the occupants (jews).
Seriously? Do you know ANY history of the region at all?

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
31 - 05-29-2010, 12:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhck View Post
sorry idiot
Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia came first, from Iran. the indians aren't trying to wage a crazy war on america and also cry cry cry about the fact we stole their land, and in our case, we ****ing STOLE it. We live and let live with them, even if they are a bunch of drunks.

Vanster gimme some insight there

regardless, you can't say "i was there first thousands of years ago, it's mine!"
religious nation state is a bad, bad bad idea. ensure religious freedoms, no discrimination on basis of race, religion, etc, and have one ****ing state to inhabit "the holy ground" or whatever the ****

|R|u|s|t|y|
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 05-29-2010, 12:08
Quote:
The point I'm trying to make is that you have no idea what life is like there. Let's trade neighbors to the north for a week Israel can have Canada and then see how laid back and "hey let's all live together in peace man" with syria up your ****ing ass.
I never said I had any idea what life is like there.
Why would you even bring it up? It seems you cannot even answer simple questions.

Who have it worse, Palestinians or Israelis?

Duhck
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 05-29-2010, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
sorry idiot
Zoroastrianism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia came first, from Iran. the indians aren't trying to wage a crazy war on america and also cry cry cry about the fact we stole their land, and in our case, we ****ing STOLE it. We live and let live with them, even if they are a bunch of drunks.

Vanster gimme some insight there

regardless, you can't say "i was there first thousands of years ago, it's mine!"
religious nation state is a bad, bad bad idea. ensure religious freedoms, no discrimination on basis of race, religion, etc, and have one ****ing state to inhabit "the holy ground" or whatever the ****
Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Quote:
The history of Jerusalem goes back to the 4th millennium BCE, making it one of the oldest cities in the world.[5] Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism and has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people since c. 1000 BCE, when David the King of Israel first established it as the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel, and his son Solomon commissioned the building of the First Temple in the city.[6] Jerusalem is also considered a holy city in Christianity and contains a number of significant Christian sites, and due to the mentioning of the 'The Farthest Mosque' in the Qur'an (Sura al-Isra) and the subsequent building of a mosque called 'the Farthest Mosque' on the Temple Mount, Islam regards Jerusalem as its third-holiest city.[7] Despite having an area of only 0.9 square kilometer (0.35 square mile),[8] the Old City is home to sites of key religious importance, among them the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Dome of the Rock and al-Aqsa Mosque. The old walled city, a World Heritage site, has been traditionally divided into four quarters, although the names used today***8212;the Armenian, Christian, Jewish, and Muslim Quarters***8212;were introduced in the early 19th century.[9] The Old City was nominated for inclusion on the List of World Heritage Sites in danger by Jordan in 1982.[10] During its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.[11]

Yoda
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 05-29-2010, 12:11
Quote:
The point I'm trying to make is that you all have no idea what life is like there. Let's trade neighbors to the north for a week Israel can have Canada and then see how laid back and "hey let's all live together in peace man" with syria up your ****ing ass.
Genocide and racism are okay as long as your neighbors are bad guys. Okay, got it. Most people with half a brain realize that that is stupid. Most Americans realize that its their tax dollars funding that, which is why they are pissed off.

Anyways, no point in arguing, we can't agree on the most basic things (human lives are sacred/equal, genocide is wrong, racism is wrong, or even basic history ) so I'm going to disappear.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
35 - 05-29-2010, 12:17
It's funny Americans supporting Palestine. You don't give a **** about these animals. You just don't like Jews. Get real with yourself already and hook up with someone like absent. Just try and stop us.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
36 - 05-29-2010, 12:18
right...and? judism was begot from zoraseteriasimastom

actually wait what am i arguing about right now

that the jews were there 6 thousand years ago/3 thousand years ago when a 'david' figure built a temple?
should we give tibet back to tibetians because they were there before china?
what about egypt?
Their history goes back FURTHER than the jews!!!!!
Should we usurp the arab political zone established in Egypt and return it to the bloodlines of the pharohs? Because they lost some wars and had their kingdom tarnished and now they have been scattered to the winds and just want their homeland back

**** happens
deal with it

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
37 - 05-29-2010, 12:22
We are dealing with life my main man. In life you either you take or you get taken from. You're not a warrior. You won't ever get it. We tried to get along. Be passive. Do our own thing. Never again.

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
38 - 05-29-2010, 12:23
Quote:
It's funny Americans supporting Palestine. You don't give a **** about these animals. You just don't like Jews. Get real with yourself already and hook up with someone like absent. Just try and stop us.
like i said, why not create one joint nation. everyone gets to vote and practice whatever religion they want.

also when you elect into power the party that states it wants to annihilate palestine and not go into bilateral talks, while also continuing building your illegal settlements on lands not soverign to your bull**** little dick state, you kind of set yourself up for people getting pissed off at you

riddle me this, why did israel use white phosphorous smoke which is banned for use in war and any such use is viewed as a war crime, in their recent incursion into the strip?
Why are they up in arms and claiming anti semetism when reporters do their job and report?
Why does israel ALWAYS fall back on "you're just a racist who hates jews"
protip, i dont hate jews. But israel is a nation and behaving badly. Some could say it even acts like a terrorist state!

Israel doesnt need the US's money
your GDP is apparently $206.9 billion in 2009.
So give us back our relief funds or whatever we classify them as, and then I dont give a **** what you do. Just call a spade a spade and be done with it. Roll into palestine and kill everyone and claim the land for yourselves.
tada

caelum
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 05-29-2010, 12:26
**** does happen, There not gonna give up Israel. Deal with it sand ******s.

RabbitRabbi
Veteran++
Old
40 - 05-29-2010, 12:26
Oh Moses smell the roses. Gawd this is all sounds like pointless drivel of a naive college student who has a hippy liberal professor. No you're just boring me. good night.

Page 2 of 24

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page i ****ing hate israel

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
goshin , goshin fucks men , hebes were 1st , i cant stop banking , shit thread shit poster , they took my funny hat