[So] tribalwar poster notadude [pics] [official] by Ascoe - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [So] tribalwar poster notadude [pics] [official]
Page 9 of 33
TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
161 - 01-05-2010, 01:03
Where the hell does Hanson come into play here?

Sponsored Links
Playalistic
VeteranX
Old
162 - 01-05-2010, 01:09
Well this turned out exactly as I hoped for.

She's kinda cute for a tarp though.

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
163 - 01-05-2010, 01:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Dagger View Post
Where the hell does Hanson come into play here?
13 year old girl with too much eye makeup

round 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

/|maverick|\
VeteranX
Old
164 - 01-05-2010, 01:23
boxxy; the videos from her stalkers irl show that shes gone emo/goth and can't hardly talk in public...

oh btw they leave flowers and chalk their names into her sidewalk %porch and ****ing driveway if they leave the gates open at her house.

****ing bus trips of 4channers going there. GIRLS TOO.

Playalistic
VeteranX
Old
165 - 01-05-2010, 01:24
So whens your next bus trip up there, mav?

notadude
Veteran²
Old
166 - 01-05-2010, 01:26
I was appreciating the level of discourse until Kiint's post. What the HELL, dude?

Anyway, as you can see, I can post now. I think since a bunch of my other pictures came to light already most of you are convinced I'm not a guy. And I'll never post a picture of my vagina so the rest of you may never be convinced. Whatever. What I am most interested in is the backstory that /|maverick|\ has apparently created around me- that I'm his brother? Really? Or the mythical "rest of set" that you guys keep referring to- because there was only one picture taken. By my dad. After I got my dreads done.

If I'm coming across as attention-whorey, I'm sorry- that totally wasn't my intention and I'd like to point out that *I* didn't post any of the additional pics. But if any of you came across an entire website full of people that thought you were a girl, wouldn't you have to ask what the **** was up?

And I guess I'll take questions too

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
167 - 01-05-2010, 01:27
maverick is a fag

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
168 - 01-05-2010, 01:28
run away, this won't end well.

you will be trolled dude.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
169 - 01-05-2010, 01:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by notadude View Post
What the HELL, dude?
SQUIRREL

Did you like my little story?

Did it make you wet?

I bet a few of the guys eyes here are rolling into the back of their heads as they spray their man batter everywhere right now.

/|maverick|\
VeteranX
Old
170 - 01-05-2010, 01:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playalistic View Post
So whens your next bus trip up there, mav?

never

/|maverick|\
VeteranX
Old
171 - 01-05-2010, 01:32
Quote:
I was appreciating the level of discourse until Kiint's post. What the HELL, dude?

Anyway, as you can see, I can post now. I think since a bunch of my other pictures came to light already most of you are convinced I'm not a guy. And I'll never post a picture of my vagina so the rest of you may never be convinced. Whatever. What I am most interested in is the backstory that /|maverick|\ has apparently created around me- that I'm his brother? Really? Or the mythical "rest of set" that you guys keep referring to- because there was only one picture taken. By my dad. After I got my dreads done.

If I'm coming across as attention-whorey, I'm sorry- that totally wasn't my intention and I'd like to point out that *I* didn't post any of the additional pics. But if any of you came across an entire website full of people that thought you were a girl, wouldn't you have to ask what the **** was up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Everyone here who thinks smiling emo is a girl ...

Just imagine how she masturbates ... her back arched in the air, her eyes closed ... does she use one or two fingers? Does she diddle her clit a little before sinking the fingers in? Does she lick her fingers before AND after? Does she pinch her nipples and put on an anguished face of pain and delight?

Now remember, its probably a trap.

How did you not like that?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
172 - 01-05-2010, 01:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by /|maverick|\ View Post

never
well isnt that a surprise

you sick ****

Madend
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 01-05-2010, 01:35
the plot hole here is how would she randomly stumble upon tw and divine that people think she's a dude

smurf check

notadude
Veteran²
Old
174 - 01-05-2010, 01:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
SQUIRREL

Did you like my little story?

Did it make you wet?

I bet a few of the guys eyes here are rolling into the back of their heads as they spray their man batter everywhere right now.

Quite frankly it made me want to shove my finger so deep into your tight urethra as you cum that your jizz rebounds on itself, sending you into an endless Mobius strip of pleasure- a Mobius dick, if you will

Playalistic
VeteranX
Old
175 - 01-05-2010, 01:35
Since you won't show your va-j-j, ****?

Seems like a reasonable request to me...

frozen-rain
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 01-05-2010, 01:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
maverick is a fag

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
177 - 01-05-2010, 01:37
Quote:
Quite frankly it made me want to shove my finger so deep into your tight urethra as you cum that your jizz rebounds on itself, sending you into an endless Mobius strip of pleasure- a Mobius dick, if you will
**** or gtfo

notadude
Veteran²
Old
178 - 01-05-2010, 01:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozen-rain View Post
the girl in this guy's sig is my dead sister what the **** guys

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
179 - 01-05-2010, 01:37
Quote:
Try harder, the fingers don't go in a guys urethra, unless you are a freak like crab who ties worms to some cotton wool to shove them down his. You must be a virgin if you didn't know that? Does that mean you only use one finger so the hymen doesnt get harmed? ...

arcadus
VeteranXX
Old
180 - 01-05-2010, 01:38
Quote:

maverick is the attention whore here

Page 9 of 33

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [So] tribalwar poster notadude [pics] [official]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass company , but it might be a dude? , fancy scat eats cock , go away ralph , grill questions , has to be a chick bros , i fuck models , its a trap , neckbeard. fatmav , not a dude , ralph pootawn: no , ryan , yarr matey i banged katie