Page 428 of 1010
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8541 - 05-24-2018, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
What does a good looking ass have to do with it only being the result of working out?

95% of her ass is genetic and probably fat injections.
yeah, deep squats had nothing to do with building those glutes up

Sponsored Links
Channel 0
VeteranXV
Old
8542 - 05-24-2018, 21:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
yeah, deep squats had nothing to do with building those glutes up
I've ranted about this before, but the attention whore in the vid isn't doing anything physically demanding at all. A ****ing smith machine has practically negative resistance without any plates on it. She has what, 25lbs on each side? Her doing those ****ed up stupid form "squats" pretty much amounts to free-standing squats with no additional weight. My gym is full of these slags. None of them lift with enough intensity to tear down a muscle fibre that would trigger any legitimate growth. They are there for attention -- period.

I'm siding with Validuz here, she probably had a decent body before ever stepping into the gym. Any of the bull**** Instagram exercises she's doing are mostly a waste of time, and it's purely for attention. I've been a regular lifter for about 15 years now. I've seen all kinds of ******y trends come and go with gym culture. When I started, it was mostly down to earth bro regulars with a couple of butch female body builders, and the rest of the women were cardio bunnies. Then came the retarded 300 spartan workouts. Then came the dumb **** black people shadow boxing with dumbbells in their hands because they saw Michael B. Jordan do it. Now gym culture has been invaded by massive attention whores doing nothing but glute exercises wearing Gymshark slut uniforms, taking selfies for Instagram every five minutes. I'm beyond enjoying them as eye candy at this point and wish they'd just **** off and leave.

I need to find a power lifter dungeon where people are actually there to lift heavy **** and not just boost their likes and followers. Goddamn.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8543 - 05-24-2018, 22:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel 0 View Post
I've ranted about this before, but the attention whore in the vid isn't doing anything physically demanding at all. A ****ing smith machine has practically negative resistance without any plates on it. She has what, 25lbs on each side? Her doing those ****ed up stupid form "squats" pretty much amounts to free-standing squats with no additional weight. My gym is full of these slags. None of them lift with enough intensity to tear down a muscle fibre that would trigger any legitimate growth. They are there for attention -- period.

I'm siding with Validuz here, she probably had a decent body before ever stepping into the gym. Any of the bull**** Instagram exercises she's doing are mostly a waste of time, and it's purely for attention. I've been a regular lifter for about 15 years now. I've seen all kinds of ******y trends come and go with gym culture. When I started, it was mostly down to earth bro regulars with a couple of butch female body builders, and the rest of the women were cardio bunnies. Then came the retarded 300 spartan workouts. Then came the dumb **** black people shadow boxing with dumbbells in their hands because they saw Michael B. Jordan do it. Now gym culture has been invaded by massive attention whores doing nothing but glute exercises wearing Gymshark slut uniforms, taking selfies for Instagram every five minutes. I'm beyond enjoying them as eye candy at this point and wish they'd just **** off and leave.

I need to find a power lifter dungeon where people are actually there to lift heavy **** and not just boost their likes and followers. Goddamn.
It's not as much the weight as the range of motion. Deep squatting isn't really a trend. There just aren't a lot of people that hit leg/lower body day that hard unless they are in some kind of competition

uno
VeteranXX
Old
8544 - 05-24-2018, 22:25
Quote:
It's not as much the weight as the range of motion. Deep squatting isn't really a trend. There just aren't a lot of people that hit leg/lower body day that hard unless they are in some kind of competition

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
8545 - 05-24-2018, 22:27
Today I learned that ass to ground squats are not a trend.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8546 - 05-24-2018, 22:47
you're welcome

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
8547 - 05-24-2018, 22:57

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8548 - 05-24-2018, 22:59
I***8217;m having trouble grasping jugheadnut giving proper workout commentary

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
8549 - 05-24-2018, 23:02

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8550 - 05-25-2018, 00:02
This man is a hero

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8551 - 05-25-2018, 08:22
Quote:

boston
VeteranXV
Old
8552 - 05-25-2018, 16:33
Its pretty hard to do but if you take a second and look at all of her and not just her ass... youll see she probably spends a good amount of time in the gym. Im confused as to what the self proclaimed "Strongest TWer" is saying, she isnt getting anything from that 1 work out?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8553 - 05-25-2018, 17:08
It's ok, he's confused too...you're not alone

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
8554 - 05-25-2018, 17:17
omg shut up about squats

Atreides
VeteranXV
Old
8555 - 05-25-2018, 17:21
If they were black they'd all be looting the **** out of that mall.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8556 - 05-25-2018, 18:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
Its pretty hard to do but if you take a second and look at all of her and not just her ass... youll see she probably spends a good amount of time in the gym. Im confused as to what the self proclaimed "Strongest TWer" is saying, she isnt getting anything from that 1 work out?
It is hard to do because of how amazing it is.

But yes, I saw her other muscles. She's very fit. Too upper-body muscle if you ask me.

She still didn't get that ass from working out though. 90% is genetic.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
8557 - 05-25-2018, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
It is hard to do because of how amazing it is.

But yes, I saw her other muscles. She's very fit. Too upper-body muscle if you ask me.

She still didn't get that ass from working out though. 90% is genetic.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8558 - 05-25-2018, 18:32

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
8559 - 05-25-2018, 18:32

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
8560 - 05-25-2018, 18:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
omg shut up about squats
You tell'm Fool

Page 428 of 1010

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page New New GIF (animated) Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex levert. alex dare levert , eat my ass nash , fuk u nash , kill yourself midxe , lemon licked my butthole , lol trump lost forever loser , odio is a faggot , odio is a massive faggot , odio is gif king , oven dodgers , overconfidence often times