[Release Thread] Overwatch

Doomfist will be a good offense option of people that don't have the skill to play tracer or genji, he doesn't seem to have much of a learning curve to start being effective.

Last edited:
doomfist and divey characters everywhere are almost enough to make me miss the triple tank meta

buff junk & mei. dive meta will be just one option.

give mei 300 health and let ice bolt start freeze on armor targets. lower freeze spray to frozen a few 10ths of a second.

give junk 3 traps. maybe 4. that way dropping into a junk field could stall the dive.

extra crowd control would stop the HO from running over everything. a good farmer can win the game!

I'm on the fence for phara nerfs. I'd rather nerf mercy ult rate and maybe nerf healing when mercy is so high on Z axis. that would balance the combo.

If you disagree I will fight you and win because everyone knows Glare = backdown

:harambe: is fine. people need to l2play.

Doomfist is out, new patch has some decent changes.

Lots more customization for cross hairs, they have a highlight save feature now.

A few character changes.

I'm more interested in the changes they're testing internally that they were talking about. 2 conc mine charges on Junkrat? Yes please, that seems like it'll be a lot of fun. They also want to make Roadhog a lot harder to kill, -50% dam taken and move at full speed while using his heal. Makes him like a super tanky dps I guess?

I'm more interested in the changes they're testing internally that they were talking about. 2 conc mine charges on Junkrat? Yes please, that seems like it'll be a lot of fun. They also want to make Roadhog a lot harder to kill, -50% dam taken and move at full speed while using his heal. Makes him like a super tanky dps I guess?

2 conc charges can mean some high skill mid air chain jumps only witnessed in pro games

I havent played in a long time but theres NEW SKINS

I havent played doomfist yet, I dont really want to play anymore :(

i swear jeff kaplan is a blue haired sjw by night

by night? blue hair sjw is company policy

"Blizzard is launching a “global diversity and inclusion initiative” aimed at raising the percentage of women and underrepresented minority groups in its workforce and improving the work environment for those groups, according to an internal company email recently received by Kotaku."

http://kotaku.com/internal-blizzard-memo-details-efforts-to-hire-retain-1797734970

also i stopped playing after RH nerf, i spent my golden gun points on RH then he got nerfd, fuk this game

i haven't played much since rh nerf until this summer event thing...

I was playing zen and got hooked. he didn't one shot me and i just danced around headshotting to death. I thought to myself, this should not have happened, i should be dead. blizzard really over-nerfed him

by night? blue hair sjw is company policy

"Blizzard is launching a “global diversity and inclusion initiative” aimed at raising the percentage of women and underrepresented minority groups in its workforce and improving the work environment for those groups, according to an internal company email recently received by Kotaku."

http://kotaku.com/internal-blizzard-memo-details-efforts-to-hire-retain-1797734970

also i stopped playing after RH nerf, i spent my golden gun points on RH then he got nerfd, fuk this game

lol thatll just be corporate suicide then. theres a reason minorities arent engineers... and racism is reason #last.

Back