Goshin spotting

JohnnyX

Veteran XV
Austin, TX... So I went to the Mohawk tonight to see Neon Indian and Com Truise, and afterwards went to Beauty Bar and was chilling outside on the picnic table when I saw Goshin (a friend of a friends weird ass dance hip hop band played Gobi).

Anyway, the TW nerd in me wanted so bad to yell, "GOSHIN!" but I thought, shit, my date is gonna be like, "how do you know him?" so I bit my tongue.

I feel like I made the right choice.

were you afraid your date would fall for goshin's shirtless bird chest and dump you?

Anyway, the TW nerd in me wanted so bad to yell, "GOSHIN!" but I thought, shit, my date is gonna be like, "how do you know him?" so I bit my tongue.

I feel like I made the right choice.

Dude, you missed a chance to neg him. Had you said "omg I KNOW this man on tribalwar. . . .nm, it's a website honey just shush this is HIM!" and you could have nailed itl.

U should have yelled his name out
Punch your date in the face and steal her jacket
Then chokeslam goshin

:lol:

wtf dude!? you live here?
Ya i came from The Ranch (douche heaven) and saw Gobi play 5 or 6 songs. My buddy knows the lead singer. Had a beer each and went to Swan Dive, where a big band was playing 1920s music

i was with 3 chicks and a dude so i wouldn't have imposed too long ;)

oh ya, Owen Wilson was at Shangrila last night, fucked up on drugs

Last edited:
how long did it take for you and the dude to ditch the bitches and get your freak on with each other?

Back