This is some weird shit

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
I found my cache of Old Shit I Used To Write
songs
papers
conversations with people i dont remember

some where stream of consciousness stuff...
here is one about my hat
My hat has had a very intresting beginning, and its demise is only right, i suppose. Of course, you have no idea what i'm talking about, so I guess i should start from the beginning.

In the christmas of 2002, my good friend Jeremy got a baige nautica hat. No more than 3 days later, it was mine. How did this come about you ask? Well, he had spent the night, and left his hat out in the den. My dog, being the curious little lab she is, decided to see what this new thing was. When we awoke in the morning, we could not find the hat anywhere inside. That afternoon we went out back and found it, in good condition considering what it had been through. The bite marks went through almost 90% of the bill material, and there were about 4 different sets of bites. I felt extremly guilty and offered to buy Jeremy a knife in return for the hat. He agreed and i kept the hat. Its on display on a few pictures in this first form, particulary the one where i'm holding a giant video camera.

The rest of the holiday passed by without incident. Around February I went to school without my hat. I could not find it that morning and time was of the essence. 3 days later i found my hat in a sorry state. My dog had taken chunks out of the bill and left deeper bite marks. I thought i could salvage the hat and took scissors to it, to cut away the white bill part that protruted from the ruined fabric. It worked, and once again I was wearing my hat proudly, keeping my shitty hair contained within its walls. The school year ended without incident.

Tonight I found my hat on the floor, after 3 weeks of non-usage. The strap was very loose and there was a hole in the back of the hat, like something had taken a chunk out of it. The bill again has white bill material sticking awkwardly out and added strands of fabric hanging randomly to its display. After re-tightening the strap, and putting the hat back on, i have decided it is time to retire my hat.
It was a grand 7 months, and it served me well. And so the hat, which came into my possession through my dog, now leaves me through its only weakness... my dog.

Thank you for reading the history of this magnificent specimen of surivval.

get ready for more shit shit heads

This thread =
978x.jpg

horse crashed

thread crashed
wait what

When we were just little kids
I would see you alone
But then i got an urge to pee
and left you there
All these interesting feelings
that i feel in my head
Well i hope you feel them as well

I like you, I like you a lot
More than all the other girls in my class
More than all the other pretty girls

Meet me at the park
By the swings
Maybe i could touch your hair
Would you like this
Pail full of worms
I dug them up especially for you

I found this rock
and i thought of you
I was wondering if you think about me too
I've got this question burjing inside of me
Hey, would you like to be my girlfriend (yea i guess)
ok bye.

Even though all my friends make fun of me
I like you..i like you....i like you

My friend Chase and i, drink alot of beer. My dad comes home late at night and yells at us. He says to get up off the couch and mow the lawn. O but we're drunk. We cant do anything at all.
My friend chase and i drink a lot of beer. We've had about 25 in a day. Which isnt alot you must say. (i must say). Which isnt alot you must say. (alot of beer)
My dad comes home and tells us to mow the lawn
My dad comes home and tries to mow the lawn
My dad comes home and hes all drunk and we dont care and we get him a beer cuz its all great (cuz its all great, we drinka lot of beer)
My Friend chase and i Drink a lot of beer. You say you dont see us but you can possibly hear (drink a lot of beer....my god i love that beer)
And we mow the lawn
(we drink a lot of beer) As we mow the lawn
(Mow the lawwn)

love it, douches

I hear we've been to the moon and mars and titan
I'd like to go up there someday
I wanna ride an asteroid into the moon
Watch it explode and the dust clouds spew

outer space yea outer space yea (get to outer space)

I hear that nasa's sending a rocket
Straight into a distant comet
I wish they'd strap you in and
use you as the test mission monkey

I hear an asteroid's coming to this
broken rock sometime in 2059
I wish i could ride it down into the
ground and watch the dust clouds bloom

If bitchiness was rocketfuel
You could fly yourself to the moon and back...

I'd like to ride a space rock just
to get away from you
more or less done posting these songs

goin to sleep

get owned

one u realize you are a writer and you write shit down in a notebook every now and then and u never show it to people your life improves a lot

i liked chase and i drink a lot of beer
i liked ur dad

i used to write song/band titles
abducted by the moon, which is my description of what happens when you're driving near pine trees under a full moon; the eery, flickering light appears to be an alien tractor ray
the freshwater solution, about going to jump off bridges into rivers (the rainbow connection haheahjoaehoahoho)
and some others about the choking smoke from montana forest fires, which made the sun bright red

one of my friends who actually pursued music as a career ( :lol: ) may or may not have stolen some of my ideas for songs, i don't care though

Back