Queen Live is the best Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are still touring. Freddie dide. Bit like going to watch a Beethoven concert and hoping the guy is gonna show up in person.

As a person average, over the age of the average TW average age,.......I can tell you, Queen, was, and is, on par with an average band, of the average era. They were not considered anything special. Or, of any major significance that I can remember.

I guess if you compare them to modern bands, meaning they can actually play instruments, and have some semblance of talent, I guess they hold up in terms of longevity. But, other than that, I just remember the football song that really rocked. Oh yeah, and they did that Flash Gordon thing.

A band that had what was voted as the best rock performance of all time, played to multiple shows that had hundreds of thousands in attendance, and did the entire soundtrack for the film Highlander is ANYTHING but fucking average.

So shut your fucking face, you cock-smoking faggot.

And what the fuck is a "person average"?

As a person average, over the age of the average TW average age,.......I can tell you, Queen, was, and is, on par with an average band, of the average era. They were not considered anything special. Or, of any major significance that I can remember.

I guess if you compare them to modern bands, meaning they can actually play instruments, and have some semblance of talent, I guess they hold up in terms of longevity. But, other than that, I just remember the football song that really rocked. Oh yeah, and they did that Flash Gordon thing.

wow you're totally polar opposite of me.

anyway, welcome friend.

can we at least agree that freddie mercury is a badass stage name?

He wasn't really gay.

He just fucked anything that walked on two legs.

But he was a total badass, and Queen is one of the best bands ever. Nobody can really disagree with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back