Tell me why I should give you $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll give you a shirtless pic right now:

NBDMl.jpg

rest of series

:hurry:

ya but you failed to say hi at the park or third base, which would have granted you blueman paint and free booze

i dunno how i feel about that

So I can buy a few beers at the Preds game tomorrow night / or play some online poker. I will split my winnings ;)

While that's a nice gesture, I think we're all more concerned with shirtless dudes getting drunk with $20. But that was a nice thought.

hmmm fonzie
whats your paypal account

i think i might just be going with you
since you're using it in the style it is accustomed to

r1bb3t@gmail.com

But I'd say wait a little. It's still early on for us west coasters. Not that I wouldn't love $20 and to post shirtless pictures of myself, but, as a friend, you may be jumping the gun. People might have some crazy ideas for $20.

But if not, I have no problem performing all of my aforementioned actions while getting extremely intoxicated in the process.

So if I win your approval and $20, what liquor should I devour (bottle must be ~$60 or less because I'm poor)?

sailor jerry's

use uh, diet coke and 2 lime wedges and you can make it super strong
normal coke is fine too, i just find it a bit sharp

Goshin fonzie just pmed me and said he didn't want it and that you should give it 2 me instead.

just fyi

I don't know if you gave it to Fonzie yet, but I totally deserve it for calling Lucy in Disguise for you so you didn't die last night. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back