Tell me why I should give you $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
then i can buy speakers from sears and i can play ur voicemails out loud at a party randomly and people will go what the fuck

i have to renew my domain, not a robot dot com

it provides valuable insight into the grand designs and plans of robots

and protects us from them(the robots)

Because I am going to party Goshin style tonight and I will use the $20 towards the liquor of your choosing for me to drink tonight. I will take pictures throughout the night while drinking the liquor and getting extremely sloppy, pants shitting drunk.

And since we've texted multiple times before, I will keep you updated throughout the night with nearly incoherent texts.

All for the low cost of $20.

to help subsidize my costs for buying USA vs. Argentina soccer tickets. im joining the army so you're helping america which will be a great thing to throw in people's faces when you run for dictator

hmmm
HG sounds :(
opsayo's sounds :lol: "what the fuck is a texan singing to you what "

milkman lol
fonzie hmmm shirtless?

this money is for one of you, not the site. I give money to the site already :>

I'm bitter, but not as bitter as I could be. In the end I know I never would have finished school (medical withdrawal as Junior @ UF) because I was trapped by the money I was making vs. the education lvl I had. I'm 34 so time is running out. So I'm trying to stay positive and come out better than I went in, ya know? Cheers. :bandit:

i'll give you a shirtless pic right now:

NBDMl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back