[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

hey severed do you find yourself watching more mexican TV than before, like if you're on the labtop and the wife has the TV? does she watch news, and do they cover US politics across the border, like they do on mexican TV here in texas?

do you get to hear the news shows say everything in spanish, except for english names, like "da-nuh da-nuh da-nuh joe biden, da-nuh da-nuh da-nuh kamala harris"

WUvQd7N.jpg

looks like u got a pic of me after a nite of coors&chill

sometimes i party 2 hard and wind up w/ my car on the front lawn so i crash out in the alley - my plan is 2 tell the cops i got beat up by the customers @ the meth lab round back and i shit my pants also they stole my car :cool:

nazi vanster wants 2 see the ~final solution~ 4 our jew forum :reaper:

sad!

No, not at all. I'm watching Havax, Tele, and Tehvul furiously post 20+ times a day, desperately trying to keep TW's mouth close to the surface of the water so the forum can gulp a bit of air and live for another couple of weeks.

Then triumphantly, NGFM flies in as if riding a valkarie, and in just 2 sentences and maybe a follow-up post, brings the whole place back to life. He reminds the forum it was once active, relevant. People smile, post commentary, they're happy to see an interesting person come through the gloom to say hi. They get excited, and ask him questions; they want more of his opinions. He's fun, he matters. For a few minutes, things get interesting and happy.

He does however, have a life that he returns to, and areas of the internet more interesting than here. The commotion begins to subside. With heavy hands, the same boring memes are tediously dragged back onto the dusty stage. TribalWar will see another day. The same players and their helpers return to furiously post, gasp another breath of air, and tread water as best they can, hoping that the end won't be too much longer.

No, not at all. I'm watching Havax, Tele, and Tehvul furiously post 20+ times a day, desperately trying to keep TW's mouth close to the surface of the water so the forum can gulp a bit of air and live for another couple of weeks.

Then triumphantly, NGFM flies in as if riding a valkarie, and in just 2 sentences and maybe a follow-up post, brings the whole place back to life. He reminds the forum it was once active, relevant. People smile, post commentary, they're happy to see an interesting person come through the gloom to say hi. They get excited, and ask him questions; they want more of his opinions. He's fun, he matters. For a few minutes, things get interesting and happy.

He does however, have a life that he returns to, and areas of the internet more interesting than here. The commotion begins to subside. With heavy hands, the same boring memes are tediously dragged back onto the dusty stage. TribalWar will see another day. The same players and their helpers return to furiously post, gasp another breath of air, and tread water as best they can, hoping that the end won't be too much longer.

The booze has rotted your mind. Find an AA chapter and attend. Good luck.

:rofl: geezuz dood

seek help

If NGFM was able to post more, I believe he could carry this forum all on his own and it wouldn't be headed to the ovens.

If you were less drunk and delusional I would say we are a perfect example of the US.

Little whiners who don’t have any experience
Middle Aged guys trying hard (cael kittycuck)
Experienced guys
Boomers
Delusional <————you are here

Back