i miss tribe

im ok, im dealing with low back pain now so all i do is work

what about yourself?

i started learning marketing/advertising and was doing pretty well for literally no experience but hit a drought last few months. made enough early on to coast until next year to get my shit together lol

low back pain from bjj/training? been wanting to get into it after i systemize business more. that or ping pong

hearthstone is fun in the sense that you can just turn off your brain and play (or turn on for try hard). the same way i always played tribes, fly around and shoot shit lol

guess games just arent as fun as they used to be

i started learning marketing/advertising and was doing pretty well for literally no experience but hit a drought last few months. made enough early on to coast until next year to get my shit together lol
lol sounds pretty rad
low back pain from bjj/training? been wanting to get into it after i systemize business more. that or ping pong
yeah, playing games with bad posture and sitting all day was a recipe for disaster, seems really obvious that i was asking to get injured now that i can look back and see all my mistakes

hearthstone is fun in the sense that you can just turn off your brain and play (or turn on for try hard). the same way i always played tribes, fly around and shoot shit lol

guess games just arent as fun as they used to be
yeah aint that the truth. i'm wondering if games aren't as fun or if we're just outgrowing them

wP8wUmy.png

Back