[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What a glorious day to be an American. Let's all drink champagne for breakfast and pee it out into Dixie Cups for all the little people.
By any and all metrics, compared to average people in other western countries yours is a shit hole. In edu, health care, happiness, liberty - yours ends up in the bottom half, sometimes anchoring the list lol. Its difficult seeing your country survive intact for another 100 years what with the conflicting demands of empire and democracy, egalitee and unbridled greed.

But yea you've got one helluva MIIC. :flag:

False pride how does it work?

This makes your world a better world amirite? :rofl:

$13Bn lulfukwat

And that billionaire buffoon of a President of yours feels that the MIIC wasnt' getting enough $$$. :ftard:

you can't make this shit up.

What a business man! Must be a 4D chess thing to outmaneuver the rocket man. rofl

3uSo2Pb.jpg

america-fuck-yeah-e1438062310136.jpg

america-fuck-yeah-memes-com-13888225.png

By any and all metrics, compared to average people in other western countries yours is a shit hole. In edu, health care, happiness, liberty - yours ends up in the bottom half, sometimes anchoring the list lol. Its difficult seeing your country survive intact for another 100 years what with the conflicting demands of empire and democracy, egalitee and unbridled greed.

$13Bn lulfukwat

How many countries have you visited for more than a month and lived in Arsin?

I am curious about people who sound positive about things that they have no personal experience with. I have always had a morbid curiosity about the human condition and our ability to create such strong right/wrong opinions in a petrie dish. It has always fascinated me to watch and listen to people expound upon topics that they have no real-world experience with. Now, Arsin could be a wise, world traveler for all I know. Just curious.

im pretty sure after years of having to wade through his unintelligible drivel that hes definitely not intelligent in any way, shape or form.

$13Bn lulfukwat
Come on Arsin agree with you a bit that we overspend on Military but better over spend then under spend in this world of overpopulation I want to look strong.

The other thing is there is no way to compare education it's like comparing apples to oranges in the rest of the countries when people come over here and say they have such and such degrees our people blow them out of the water other countries inflate grades pass people on willy-nilly we can't even compare between the states here let alone between countries.
I'm in Mexico because my American dollar goes farther here and I'm ready to travel and live a little more like a king as I get ready to retire plus I can still work in the States from TJ , but if I needed to make money I go to the states like everybody else wants to.

The one thing Trump has done is stop the mass inflow of people; that is maga everyday. That in itself deserves a parade a hugggge parade

Last edited:

Let's be real though

That because all the diversity is driving down the average

Back