News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glare said:
and that shit about us being the most intelligent nicest community hahaha

whatever man

ok I was gonna read the entire thread before posting but that one made
me :rofl:

anyway- Marweas you were a straight up guy. You'll be missed.

Diamondback|ChT said:
Yes, I'd forgotten what a tremendous financial success Tribes 2 was. That's why I still have that job at Dynamix, isn't it?

Adios, Alex, and happier trails--which you are sure to find away from Sierra (our corporate motto: "Always Keep Your Resume Updated!"

Thanks, Dave. The wheel runs over everybody, indiscriminately. :)

Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

First - I know you are all sad to see Alex go, and I want you to know that I share the same feelings. Alex is a great guy and one of the most hardcore Tribes fans that I've ever known. I don't expect that I'll ever be able to be as great as Alex was, but I'll do my best to represent the Tribes community to Vivendi. You guys are what drives this franchise forward and that's not something that will be overlooked.

Second - It's Scr8pin - and it sounds like Scrapin'. If you don't like it - well...you'll get over it.

How's that for a first post?

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

First - I know you are all sad to see Alex go, and I want you to know that I share the same feelings. Alex is a great guy and one of the most hardcore Tribes fans that I've ever known. I don't expect that I'll ever be able to be as great as Alex was, but I'll do my best to represent the Tribes community to Vivendi. You guys are what drives this franchise forward and that's not something that will be overlooked.

Second - It's Scr8pin - and it sounds like Scrapin'. If you don't like it - well...you'll get over it.

now we wait for the influx of 800 posts about ur one post

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

I think I could grow to like you.

:wave: Marweas, oh and hey, me and teddy were arguing about how to pronounce your name is it Mar we as or Mar weas?

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

Quoting the first post of Sr8pin.

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

You've got a huge responsibility on you hands. If T:V comes out like crap, tribalwar will haunt you the rest of your life..... Best Of Luck and Welcome member!

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

ban!

bring back :marweas:

We'll see what happens when T:V rolls around, bf1942:dc and bf:v will have to hold me over for another 6 months :)

Scr8pin said:
Hey all -

I wanna say 2 things.

RUN! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!

also, i didn't have a chance to say it earlier in the post.. :wave: :marweas:.. you will be missed :cry:

thank you for everything you have done for the community :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back