News: Marweas Parts from Vivendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
SaintDude said:
\Dear new dude aka 'Scr8pin',

Don't ... touch ... ANYTHING. Hands off. Take all you learned from Dave G (if anything) and forget it. Good boy.

Love always,
Tribalwar

Agreed. Mention not this man named Dave G and forget he even existed, and ye shall pass the preliminaries.

SonGohan said:
Agreed. Mention not this man named Dave G and forget he even existed, and ye shall pass the preliminaries.

After that the floggings will commence. I hope you have asbestos\kevlar underoos.

Actually, if you have any stories like "one day, I was dropping by the office and I saw dave G stick a fork in a toaster" please share. We will all :heart: you.
General hatred of qix will also give you the :heart: of TW.

Good luck, Alex. Your role in the Tribes community will always be appreciated.

Was nice to get a chance to meet you in person at the Tribes Council that seems so long ago now. :)

Ouch. Marweas ressurects the tribes series, puts in countless hours of work and gets canned. Some things just aren't right in this world.

dommy said:
Is this because of the Homeworld thing? =\
no.

he was recently implicated in a world church of the creator incident and was also caught looking at janets boob at work.

gonna miss ya weazle.

fuck shit fuck

[09:28pm] <Spadeon9> So who's this scr9ping guy?
[09:28pm] <Spadeon9> And has Lucius made a Flash movie in tribute to teh weasel yet?
[09:29pm] <Spadeon9> SirLucius, plz make weasel tribute Flash thingy. Thx.
[09:29pm] <Spadeon9> - Spadeon9
[09:29pm] <Spadeon9> [sign here]

Spadeon9 said:
fuck shit fuck

[09:28pm] <Spadeon9> So who's this scr9ping guy?
[09:28pm] <Spadeon9> And has Lucius made a Flash movie in tribute to teh weasel yet?
[09:29pm] <Spadeon9> SirLucius, plz make weasel tribute Flash thingy. Thx.
[09:29pm] <Spadeon9> - Spadeon9
[09:29pm] <Spadeon9> [sign here]

I would think Musashi would be the man to talk to about a Flash

:mecry: Good luck Marweasel.

and ps.

Alex will be replaced by Michael 'Scr8pin' Cowan.

didn't read any replies but Scr8pin is a shitty, shitty name (if it hasn't been mentioned).

So, when is this other guy gona make an apperance? Or is he the non interaction kinda person, probably stay away from TW if he is, just make "press releases"

Marweas saved Tribes, I have no doubt about that. You can't fill shoes like that.

It doesn't mean scrapin will be a bad guy, it's just I'll never forget what Marweas has done. I think that's why we respect him so much, b/c we know he's the one who saved the franchise.

I don't think he should have trouble finding work elsewhere; he has about 1000 forum whores he can use as a refernce.

Untitled-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back