[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

I would be shocked if it was really 0-4.....

Probably a lot of video editing there between matches to make seem like a comeback.

I think you're completely wrong on this one. Not saying its not possible and hasn't been done, but I don't believe this is the case, based off player and audience reactions throughout the whole thing.

I can't believe you didn't work in a "TW represent!" at the end (where they couldn't edit it out) or a "Twist of the year! (including last year!)"

You should've at least flashed the prince albert.

Awesome. I haven't seen the episode yet, was going to wait to visit this thread so i don't spoil it, but I figured I'd rather be part of the merriment now and watch the replay later.

Good job Mark.

Dramatic comeback on soul caliber. Reminded me of that Diago sf video when Robert had you blocking at the wall with a sliver left.

dunno.. just seemed too "hyped" up to be for real.. guess we will see what pistol says..

He actually already spoke about them not being able to top this even if they have several more seasons. So it leads me to believe that it really was unplanned, for if it wasn't, then they could top it again.

We don't think it was edited to be an epic comeback. Remember the rest of the roommates were all chanting "5-0! 5-0!".....

I think it was for real.

Mark, GJ, congrats, you have a lot of money now. Invest it wisely if you haven't already! Also, thanks for spelling your name correctly.

We don't think it was edited to be an epic comeback. Remember the rest of the roommates were all chanting "5-0! 5-0!".....

I think it was for real.

Mark, GJ, congrats, you have a lot of money now. Invest it wisely if you haven't already! Also, thanks for spelling your name correctly.

Where's his song?!

Back