You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled " by fraggle - Page 35 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "
Page 35 of 58
SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
681 - 01-28-2009, 23:37

Sponsored Links
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
682 - 01-28-2009, 23:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I singled handed lead lead to the removal of both of them all in one day. I used Fraggle indirectly pawn in my grand scheme, and took out Kurayami with a dose of his own medicine.

All in one days work, I consider that a success.
are you so excited by this whole thing you cant type properly?

what the ****

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
683 - 01-28-2009, 23:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
am i on the shortend of the banstick
I was referring mostly to people like FuFu and Ender

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
684 - 01-28-2009, 23:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I singled handed lead lead to the removal of both of them all in one day. I used Fraggle indirectly pawn in my grand scheme, and took out Kurayami with a dose of his own medicine.

All in one days work, I consider that a success.
i cant think of a better trolling effort

i thought getting colosus to leave the internet for a week was pretty good but that is nothing comparatively

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
685 - 01-28-2009, 23:38
I can understand if he's ****ing with like a father with kids, that is drawing the line in my book, but honestly kura had it coming himself...

Oh well rayn was always looking to get rid of fragz anyway too, and I can't say fragz didnt have it coming as well lol...

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
686 - 01-28-2009, 23:38
kotz is a savant of forum posting. the grammar suffers when the content is so good.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
687 - 01-28-2009, 23:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i dont think he's referring to people kura ran off the forum by stalking

i think he means people who dont read tribalwar anymore because it's mostly kurayami derailing as many threads as possible
and thats exactly what I'm saying. I've even come to the habbit recently of avoiding this forum just because of that fact. I dont mind trolling at all when its actually funny to read, but not when it's just some bitter loser ******* spewing nerd "I hate the world and anyone who actually has a life" type of BS

Fuzzy
VeteranX
Old
688 - 01-28-2009, 23:40
i wonder if kotz will wind up drowning in his own bathtub or just forgetting to breathe

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
689 - 01-28-2009, 23:40
I actually have a hard time believing kotz didn't post the info himself. I wonder if the "leak" to fraggle was just a way of covering his own ass from the wrath of kurayami.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
690 - 01-28-2009, 23:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Golbez-RG-] View Post
and thats exactly what I'm saying. I've even come to the habbit recently of avoiding this forum just because of that fact. I dont mind trolling at all when its actually funny to read, but not when it's just some bitter loser ******* spewing nerd "I hate the world and anyone who actually has a life" type of BS
Who?

-§trife-
VeteranXX
Old
691 - 01-28-2009, 23:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Who?
Her?

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
692 - 01-28-2009, 23:42
Miss reading one day of tw and miss a lifetime of lol..

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
693 - 01-28-2009, 23:42
Quote:
Who?
uh, the person this thread is dedicated to...

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
694 - 01-28-2009, 23:43
Quote:
I actually have a hard time believing kotz didn't post the info himself. I wonder if the "leak" to fraggle was just a way of covering his own ass from the wrath of kurayami.
i equate it to bush sending powell to tell the UN they were going to **** up iraq

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
695 - 01-28-2009, 23:43
No I mean who has left, you never answered me from before.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
696 - 01-28-2009, 23:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Golbez-RG-] View Post
in all fairness, other people didn't help things by making a new "wah kura hurt my feelings" thread every day.

he may be responsible for derailing threads, but plenty of people derailed the forum by not being able to ignore him.

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
697 - 01-28-2009, 23:44
Quote:
No I mean who has left, you never answered me from before.
I'm leaving because you guys are vaginas.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
698 - 01-28-2009, 23:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by -§trife- View Post
Her?
mmmm annabelle veal

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
699 - 01-28-2009, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
I'm leaving because you guys are vaginas.
I thought you were trying to get closer to vagina

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
700 - 01-28-2009, 23:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
in all fairness, other people didn't help things by making a new "wah kura hurt my feelings" thread every day.

he may be responsible for derailing threads, but plenty of people derailed the forum by not being able to ignore him.
the problem still revolved around 1 person and was never a major issue until that 1 person started making this forum his entire life...

Page 35 of 58

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , alone in the dark(ness) , bacon it rains , catch 20 , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , drama llama , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , great bump hansel , i retrospective , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , raining bacon