do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is god-awful with tehribl on ignore. I stilll haven't voted, and am conflicted. He's definitely a problem, and a pointless *contributor* but I love his responses, it's definitely all about the car crash.

And yes, tehvul 'I think I think', 'I'll learn my lesson one day when your goat-king rules and the sun bursts destrying everything but Cublah blah'

He's great entertainment. I don't see why its such a big deal. I think most of you blame him for why tw isn't what it used to be but he's really just the shit thats left over after everything else boiled off. Not many noticed when the forum was fuller and filled with an active game community.

Its more fun to call him an indoor boy who is a text book definition of the Dunning–Kruger effect and enjoy him for what he is.

Why do people think this is a ban poll?

No where did rayn say he was going to take action based on the results of the poll.

i don't think anyone thinks it's an auto ban poll, but it does ask our opinions about perma banning tehvul and dweasel, so it makes sense that he was "mulling it over".

Would you rather:

1) Post on TW 120 times a day?
2) Make $500 for getting five butt fuckings from customers per day?
3) Do meth 5 times a day?

Boomerman, you should resurrect your TSN/WSBN shoutcast career and put on a last hurrah radio show where special guest callers can call in and partake in a conference call with the Garcia family.

I would listen.

Rayn wasn't looking to ban tehvul and/or dweasel. He was just curious what the popular opinion was because he gets so many fucking complaints about the Garcias.

Back