MitsuLAN

yeah im a rapper, all i need is someone who makes beats and knows how to make music..... because i dont think using instrumentals off famous songs and recording vocals through ts2 is gonna cut it :lol:

my shit is straight up gangsta though

n9ne said:
yeah im a rapper, all i need is someone who makes beats and knows how to make music..... because i dont think using instrumentals off famous songs and recording vocals through ts2 is gonna cut it :lol:

my shit is straight up gangsta though

wigger

n9ne post some tracks.

if you want become famous i can shoot you a few times if you supply the gun.

fake said:
last i checked if you want to be a rapper you have to make your own rhymes

are you really this stupid?

have you even heard the original of that song? i didnt do the ja rule verse

Gobd said:
n9ne post some tracks

like i said, i have no way of recording and im not gonna be doing the ts2 thing agian :lol:

cogzinofa said:
TOO LATE

he alreay called YOU out in the FIRST POST LOL

he's going to TAKE NAMES at the LAN games like SUPER FOAM TEKKEN 2005!!!!!@@!!!

shut the fuck up. you've posted the exact same thing over and over.

To those praising nspectre's post: Did you even read it? I mean the whole thing, not just the large, bold font. His point was made (how hard it will be to get people to show), but it's obvious that he has no clue as to what the fuck he's talking about (in direct regards to what MitsuLAN actually is, not to his past experiences in large events). [He brings up the 'after party' as if it's the only thing the LAN consits of, and uses the "20,000" quote in the literal sense, even though it is obvious-fuckingly an exaggeration].

Have some faith, people. Convince Mitsu to push back the date and offer other helpful suggestions instead of just flaming like raging fuck-tards.

Last edited:
yes i read the entire thing. twice actually. did you, because if you did, and still posted that, we shall call you rainman from now on, only without the genius number shit.

Its common sense man.

Sn0wm4n said:
Have some faith, people. Convince Mitsu to push back the date and offer other helpful suggestions instead of just flaming like raging fuck-tards.

People have already done all that in PMs and in other threads. You are joining this saga in the late stages.

So it is you that should shut the fuck up until you've caught up.

Mael said:
yes i read the entire thing. twice actually. did you, because if you did, and still posted that, we shall call you rainman from now on, only without the genius number shit.

Its common sense man.

Ok, nspectre's entire post is about the hastily put together foam/New Year's Eve party. It's a LAN. Think of the party as an after-party for the LAN, because MitsuLAN (and I deduced this from the name!) is a LAN.

Re-read my post, I refined it.

If you still don't see it, read the thread.

CelticLegend said:
People have already done all that in PMs and in other threads. You are joining this saga in the late stages.

So it is you that should shut the fuck up until you've caught up.

I've been here since that time. I lurk.

Back