we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

old_skul said:
As if Colosus doesn't deserve some compensation. You should be ashamed, Fraggle.

c'mon, we know that fraggle thrives on the e-twinkies that are anti-colossus drama threads...

Colosus said:
*sigh*

At the time, I was on unemployment and since I was only on that for a short time, I had learned to live on very little and got paid very much allowing me to save over $500 a month for 6 months (that's $3000 for those that don't know).

damn, you got enough from unemployment to save $500 a month? No wonder people don't want to work.

old_skul said:
You've got to be kidding me.

I don't care if Colosus uses his new laptop for his personal use alone. For all the work and responsibility he has to deal with concerning this site, he can take $2000 worth of donations - or $10,000 for that matter - and use it to pay rent for all any of us should care.

As if Colosus doesn't deserve some compensation. You should be ashamed, Fraggle. Why don't you start a thread about how we spend UVALAN admissions, too? Oh, wait, you did, last year, and were shouted down by the entire community because everyone understands that it costs money to run LANs.

Give us a break, and stop insulting our intelligence. Of course Colosus can buy a laptop with donations. He can buy hookers and blow for all I care.

agreed !!!1

ef got ownedz....

old_skul said:
Give us a break, and stop insulting our intelligence. Of course Colosus can buy a laptop with donations. He can buy hookers and blow for all I care.

As long as pictures/videos are given (of the hookers), :signed:

Actually. I was incorrect. Server was $3282.08 before shipping. My laptop was $1,301.00. And we still have over $300 for donations (minus some personal donations).

why do people talk all the time about how he deserves shit for admining this site and forums? He does it (obviously) because he wants to, no one puts a gun to his head and there are 50 others who would take his spot in a second if he gave it up. Its cool that he does it but thats about it...no one forces him to, he does it, I can only assume, because he wants to for whatever reason...

I agree that there's nothing wrong with getting compensation for running this site. Its a pain in the ass.

I'm sure that next time something like this comes up Colosus will be more forthcoming when it happens and will thank people for what he got.

If people ask where the money went its always best to tell them I guess. If someone asks if TW money goes to WOFN stuff, they should know that it did.

TW is pretty much the same thing as WOFN. just different work.

SuperTrap said:
damn, you got enough from unemployment to save $500 a month? No wonder people don't want to work.
I made $475 a week on unemployment. My bills are far less than that. I was able to save money and still have fun.

DruMAX said:
why do people talk all the time about how he deserves shit for admining this site and forums? He does it (obviously) because he wants to, no one puts a gun to his head and there are 50 others who would take his spot in a second if he gave it up. Its cool that he does it but thats about it...no one forces him to, he does it, I can only assume, because he wants to for whatever reason...

Yes.. and? That doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a little compensation.

Colosus said:
Actually. I was incorrect. Server was $3282.08 before shipping. My laptop was $1,301.00. And we still have over $300 for donations (minus some personal donations).

You shall be whipped with a shoe lace for your incompetence....

bleh, j/k

by unemployment he means standing on a street corner and waiting for the dirty old perverts to pay him 20 dolla to make them holla.

Colosus said:
I made $475 a week on unemployment. My bills are far less than that. I was able to save money and still have fun.

/me starts making plans on how to go about getting fired.

Back