Lost my best friend growing up to opiates today by Flash - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Lost my best friend growing up to opiates today
Page 3 of 10
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 08-22-2018, 08:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
pretty much a real deal

or you never met an actual addict

the only way it ends is in death and despair until they wish they died

and push it a little harder next time

only solution is for them to find something else to be temporarily addicted to

that hopefully kills them a little bit slower
Know lots of them.

I didn't know you were a scientist though.

Please feel free to sperg post many anecdotal arguments complete with images and videos.

Sponsored Links
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 08-22-2018, 15:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Cmon man, free healthcare does not cause doctors to over prescribe pain killers. Pharma pushing doctors to prescribe is the root cause which has nothing at all to do with whether healthcare is free or not.

Not saying free healthcare is good or bad, just saying it’s not the cause of our current situation. Personally I’d ban opiates from being prescribed and let patients learn to deal with the pain or find a non addictive alternative. Opiates flat out do way more harm than good. A baby step toward it could be opiate doses can only be given in a hospital or drs office and not taken with a prescription at home.
Spoken like someone that hasn't had to endure chronic pain.

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 08-22-2018, 15:33
Quote:
it is called free health care

and how dare you deny meds to sick people you twisted ****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNbdNmB-Rvc

now back to thriller in the streets
this is one of the more hilarious false equivalencies i've ever seen

oh tele

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
44 - 08-22-2018, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Know lots of them.

I didn't know you were a scientist though.

Please feel free to sperg post many anecdotal arguments complete with images and videos.
you don't know a lot of things

some could argue you don't know anything

that you are the forums wet piss towel and punching bag

one notch above Mitchdubai

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
45 - 08-22-2018, 15:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo View Post
this is one of the more hilarious false equivalencies i've ever seen

oh tele
how so?

if I buy your drugs, that you can't afford, and you overdose on them......

would that coun't as some kind of assistance or no?

please explain why the count goes up year after year if you don't mind

in your own words or those stolen from others

idk

i get that it hurts your feelings but that doesn't mean that much to me tbh

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 08-22-2018, 22:32
I love all you guys, but quit ****ting in my sympathy thread. Plenty of room in MAGA for this ****.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
47 - 08-22-2018, 22:42
that really sucks he died dude

rotochop
Old
48 - 08-22-2018, 23:15
idc at all

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 08-22-2018, 23:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Spoken like someone that hasn't had to endure chronic pain.
Yeah but treating chronic pain with opiates pretty much guarantees addiction and doesn't actually fix the problem. If its a problem that can't be fix and pain management is the only option, there has to be something available that doesn't create addiction at such levels.

I'm not mr. pro legalization or anything, but cannabis could probably help out quite a few people that have chronic pain, it isn't addictive and can be cultivated by just about anyone. I realize the argument for most is -b-b-b-but its illegal!....true, but if the option is either illegally using cannabis or legally setting the hooks of addiction into you so deep that there is the distinct possibility you're not shrugging it off for a while, i'll take that illegal option every time.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 08-22-2018, 23:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Yeah but treating chronic pain with opiates pretty much guarantees addiction and doesn't actually fix the problem. If its a problem that can't be fix and pain management is the only option, there has to be something available that doesn't create addiction at such levels.

I'm not mr. pro legalization or anything, but cannabis could probably help out quite a few people that have chronic pain, it isn't addictive and can be cultivated by just about anyone. I realize the argument for most is -b-b-b-but its illegal!....true, but if the option is either illegally using cannabis or legally setting the hooks of addiction into you so deep that there is the distinct possibility you're not shrugging it off for a while, i'll take that illegal option every time.
The bug man (2008) - The man convinced bugs rule the world | 60 Minutes Australia - YouTube

7:10 for the lazy.

Just watch.

Hologram
VeteranXX
Old
51 - 08-23-2018, 02:11
I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. I lost a friend about a month ago to suicide, he had a history of abusing opiates, although I don't know if that was a contributing factor. He had recently overcome his addiction and found a nice well paying trade job as a plumber. It's important to not beat yourself up over what happened to your friend. Be thankful he was a part of your life; he will live on in your mind and in the stories you tell.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
52 - 08-23-2018, 04:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotochop View Post
idc at all
and idc that ur slut whore mom will die within the year

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 08-23-2018, 04:55
thanks obama

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 08-23-2018, 13:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post

My father dealt with chronic pain for years that couldn't be relieved by CBD. You have to understand that my father, who passed away a few months ago, was 82, and of the generation that pot had it's negative bias. And this is in Washington state, where it's legal and everywhere.

But even then, after his family pushed him into trying it, he relented and did try some. He ended up back in the hospital, the pain got so bad.

Now, admittedly, opiate withdrawal was probably part of that, as opiates can cause more pain in order to force the body to take more opiates.

And he had a hell of a time with his doctor getting his prescriptions for Oxycontin, as the Dr was afraid of his getting addicted. But at his age, who the **** cares if he gets addicted or not?

I've seen adults suffering from terrible chronic pain, their addictions to opiates, and how messed up the results can be. But there is nothing available that can act as well as Morphine and derivatives, and that includes weed. Don't believe the hype the pro pot groups spread about the benefits of cannabis. It's fine for light chronic pain, but for severe pain, opiates like oxy are the only viable alternatives.

And I'm pro legalization. I just don't think weed is the wonder drug some are making it out to be. They are making a bigger deal out of it to get it legalized, or at least off the schedule 1 list.

chshrc
VeteranX
Old
55 - 08-23-2018, 17:03
Gandalf, i work in the industry and take CBD daily for chronic migraines and seizure disorder and I couldn't agree with you more. That said though,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I love all you guys, but quit ****ting in my sympathy thread. Plenty of room in MAGA for this ****.
****s sake guys, plenty of room to fling poo at each other. Leave this thread free of nonsense ffs.

Flash, I'm sorry for your lots, man. I've lost too many to count to the same and similar reasons. My thoughts are with you and his family. Holo said it p well though, be grateful for the memories and treasure those instead of focusing on the sad stuff. We may be **** at it, but we're here for you as best we can be.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
56 - 08-23-2018, 17:11
HALLMARK MOMENTS

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 08-23-2018, 17:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
My father dealt with chronic pain for years that couldn't be relieved by CBD.
Meh, you're getting a pass from here on out.

When mom passed last year, she was sporting 2 fentanyl patches on her back, and had been, per prescription for 4 years. This, in addition to the Percocet that I had been objecting to for years. I am convinced that the re-emergence of heroin as a drug of choice is directly in proportion to physicians overprescribing pain medication.

I don't like your politics or demeanor, but the fact that you loved and dealt with yer da means a lot. I'm not going to bother you further.

Peace to you and your da.

p.s.: she beat me to it.

Last edited by Vanster; 08-23-2018 at 17:14.. Reason: cshrh
cael
VeteranXX
Old
58 - 08-23-2018, 17:30
if only we didn't have all that darned free healthcare this wouldn't have happened

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 08-23-2018, 17:43
Quote:
your problem is that you are so above politics you don't actually understand or even pay attention to what is going on in the world around you anymore. you might as well walk through the world blind, deaf, and daft to a hell on earth we are being subjected to.

70K Opioid-Related Deaths Likely Went Unreported Due to Incomplete Death Certificates

this isn't an accident it is intentional....it is just worse than Vietnam was in American death count

my drunk dead beat neighbor went in for a caugh and came out with some oxy the other day

every dead beat pos who lost point or purpose in our lost country has a stack of these things in their pocket

why does a caugh needs oxy i don't know.......but i really do believe that they are just giving out pills to people who don't need them, who have other issues, other mental problems, other depression problems, other substance abuse issues, in hopes that they will "DO THE RIGHT THING" with them

and you aren't just assisting them with free healthcare but subsiding and paying for their euthinasia

this is just next level methadone clinic implementations

either way they are dying on the street. the politicians just hope this will speed the process up some.

burn out that deadwood faster than useless wars used to

nobody is in the kind of pain that we are prescribing all the opiate pills for

Nearly 60 percent of Americans — the highest ever — are taking prescription drugs

but you know the solution is more meds cheaper and faster for sure......but only if you wanted to kill more people imo

Why ‘Deaths of Despair’ May Be a Warning Sign for America - Moving Upstream

but you know, you know, why we got to make this political

right?
Tele u do know cough is cough not caugh lol

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 08-23-2018, 17:46
Lol @ tele thinking opiad crisis is linked to free healthcare

Most opiad abuse is from outside drug abuse not people properly prescribed and it mostly is fentanyl shipped in dirt cheap from china

Its a common misconception but 100% not true if you actually research

I lov u tele but your so off on this one hehe

Page 3 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Lost my best friend growing up to opiates today

Social Website Bullshit