south park lately...

another thing about the trump/sjw balance is that how many people not on the internet 24/7 even know what the fuck an sjw is? i would guess less than a quarter of a america, whose only know the ideology through tranny bathrooms

i feel like certain people are rather quick to forget we just elected a reality tv star for president
vs a Community Organizer?

I mean, I don't really care what the person did, to be honest. I'd actually prefer someone mid-tier.

However, to make it sound like his only achievement is a show, is quite ridiculous, but then again, I don't expect a leftist to be reasonable in the slightest.

that is totally irrelevant to the point he was making :spineyes:

but then again, I don't expect an autistic moron to be able to follow a conversation between real people

"i feel like certain people are rather quick to forget we just elected a reality tv star for president"

He made one point. I responded to the justification. You're a moron as always.

:lol: wow. Words almost fail me

this is especially hilarious because it's like a microcosm of the whole thread

ghouls is following the conversation and talking about South Park and what they are doing with their sinking show. Specifically, he theorises that if SP are picking on Trump more than SJWs (they aren't), maybe it's because he is such a well known figure to viewers, whereas (according to him) SJW bullshit is less 'mainstream' and known about

Val gets instantly triggered by seeing what he thinks is a negative reference to Trump and has a spaz, completely missing anything else :picard:

oh, and then calls me a moron because Validuuuuuhz

Last edited:
I don't have a middle name :(

my parents gave me and my brother short first names and no middle names because (according to them) that way if we were really stupid we'd at least be able to write our names

gfg

also I strongly dislike extremism whether it is left or right, so it's unlikely that I will be dyeing my hair and getting a nose ring any time soon

if I were to change my tag the new one would be 'crumbles'. Or going back to Slinky again just for the nostalgia :d

:roller:

I still can't get over Veniggs saying the SP movie wasn't funny

:stab:

eat penguin shit you ass spelunker

:lol: wow. Words almost fail me

this is especially hilarious because it's like a microcosm of the whole thread

ghouls is following the conversation and talking about South Park and what they are doing with their sinking show. Specifically, he theorises that if SP are picking on Trump more than SJWs (they aren't), maybe it's because he is such a well known figure to viewers, whereas (according to him) SJW bullshit is less 'mainstream' and known about

Val gets instantly triggered by seeing what he thinks is a negative reference to Trump and has a spaz, completely missing anything else :picard:

oh, and then calls me a moron because Validuuuuuhz
Ugh, you're such a retard.

No one besides moron leftists walks around thinking "omg, we elected a reality star!!!" No one. Therefore it's not a valid point to be making (about why they are targeting Trump/white people more), unless your goal is to only appease that one group, which they are clearly doing.

yeah i was glad to see them do a one-off episode at first

but that was just awkward, maybe that was the point?

either way, it was better than the last few eps

Back