So I might be drunk enough to tell you guys what happened to Spinfusor Salad

Spn were my k44 leader. We also talked outside of that shit for a while. Eventually he stated he had been gone for medical reasons and then all this happened. Ugh

Spinfusor was one of two people I had on ICQ back in the day. I don't visit TW very often, once a year maybe, but I pay my respects to someone who I knew who has passed.

luckily that one day/year was today then

RIP Spin I didn't know you but I remember you had some good posts

Well crap. Spin was directly responsible for the TW EVE-Online contingent surviving and thriving to this day.

RIP Spin.:(

Edit: Sonofa... and he just had to go with this for his EVE character biography:

This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends.
This is the way the world ends.
Not with a bang but a wimper.

Last edited:
Yeah he didn't have any sort of Asperger's type shit around me
I mean everyone has their demons and shit, but he just seemed totally normal in that regard
I'm wondering if it isn't something his parents kinda said "Well he was strange so lets say he had a disease that we cant prove"
people are shitty like that, especially when confronted with situations they cant understand

Yeah he didn't have any sort of Asperger's type shit around me
I mean everyone has their demons and shit, but he just seemed totally normal in that regard

sometimes they learn to mask it well, unless you know them day in and day out you don't see it. depends on the asd type and if they have learned the mechanics to 'blend' in, some don't want others to know so they have ways to not show it, some don't care and will go all aspie all over the place.

but to the point.

R.I.P.

:spineyes:

super sad, RIP
i think i remember him posting a lot about his actual day to day suffering from all this and being open about it all but also seemed positive

i also remember K44 and tribalwars days

if no one has by the time i get to it im going to dig up some threads with him talking about it all

yah, that thread he had from his surgery bed was sad :( poor dude. well honestly, he's probably much better off now than the rest of us.

he doesn't have to deal with this world of piss that we're all slaves to for the rest of our sad, mundane fucking lives. he has moved on to the spiritual plane. no more matter. no more bullshit. Just flowing effervescent consciousness. congrats sp!n. you're free from this trap. free from pain and the trials of "reality".

Regardless of what was going on in his life, I think it is apparent that he suffered horrible physical and/or mental anguish. Whether it was cancer, OD, suicide, or a combination of the three... He is no longer suffering.

Rest in peace, Spin.

Back