I retrospective: isuk@tribes is ****ing creepy by Kurayami - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I retrospective: isuk@tribes is ****ing creepy
Page 8 of 17
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 08-20-2008, 13:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
he bought the aco**** off someone so he could have a new identity
fabrication agian Al'Muktar wasn't even posting on here or playing tribes when this account became mine how would he even know.

Actually most of the stuff against me is fabricated which is why I don't feel that bad.

Sponsored Links
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
142 - 08-20-2008, 13:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
He's really disturbing, you can see the different psychotic tendancies and unlike real smart psychos, this one is a real dumbass.

In PMs, he messages like how he acts in real life.

On TW, he posts that we're all out to get him, that we're all ****ing losers.

But then in PM again, he tries to make friend.

But then on TW, we're all stalking him and that he's really doing this just to "troll us."

Once he gets someone into conversation, by either acting all normal or by being someone else (sarca's incident) then the weirdness begins. He asks more and more personal info. He wants to know where you live, where you go to school, whether or not youwant to meet up. He occasionally tells you you're hot, but not because he's gay.

On top of all of this, he has NO PERSONALITY doing it. He's got no schtick, or no one in particular that he constantly goes after. He takes every thing that everyone says and uses it when it's convenient.

Would it really surprise anyone if he acted like this in real life? Just imagine what it'd be like hanging out with someone, having a normal conversation, and then BAM. He tells you you're hot.
meeting a 16 year old gf off the internet, and moving her into your parents house is totally normal

I am sure you know me in real life though AdReN

boston
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 08-20-2008, 13:16
Did you call slam at work?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
144 - 08-20-2008, 13:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
Did you call slam at work?
no that was xeri0us

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 08-20-2008, 13:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
meeting a 16 year old gf off the internet, and moving her into your parents house is totally normal

I am sure you know me in real life though AdReN
On top of this, he takes EVERYTHING everyone says as fact, completely writes off all of the stuff he says, demands other respond to his inquiries but never answering for any of the psycho stuff he says, and calls everyone else a liar.

You really are half a step away from being Buffalo Bill.

Procell
VeteranXX
Old
146 - 08-20-2008, 13:18
Quote:
he bought the aco**** off someone so he could have a new identity
gtfo!
you can sell TW accounts??

FS: 1 TW Account
low post count
zero friends
epic sig included

pm me

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
147 - 08-20-2008, 13:18
adren avoids question on why he had a 16 year old GF he met off the internet move in with him...

he then proceeds to call other people messed up

boston
VeteranXV
Old
148 - 08-20-2008, 13:19
Quote:
no that was xeri0us
how do you know it was xeri0us?

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
149 - 08-20-2008, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Procell View Post
gtfo!
you can sell TW accounts??

FS: 1 TW Account
low post count
zero friends
epic sig included

pm me
well, maybe not 'bought' it, but he knew the old kittycat and got it off him ;o

and kotz, I've been around for years bro - this isnt my original account

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
150 - 08-20-2008, 13:20
See, once again, he takes what fraggle says as complete facts, adds smiley faces to it. I mean, my god, can you follow the formula any more closely? Steal someone's schtick, repeat it over and over again, use run on sentences, add smileys?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
151 - 08-20-2008, 13:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
how do you know it was xeri0us?
Slam called Illinois State University on the where me and kelhp went to school to tell the network at the school that Kelhp (first last name) was disturbing his server and to report his actions to the network admin. Eventually sLaM banned all over central IL IP range.

Kelhp/xerious got mad and called his work.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
152 - 08-20-2008, 13:22
I'm telling you, all this **** started back in Tribes days. The one time I pubbed with him, I thought he was a complete nutjob. He goes around tk'ing people repeatedly and tries to make friends with them after the fact.

Did you kill small animals as a child?

Stilgar
VeteranXX
Old
153 - 08-20-2008, 13:22

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
154 - 08-20-2008, 13:23
Quote:
well, maybe not 'bought' it, but he knew the old kittycat and got it off him ;o

and kotz, I've been around for years bro - this isnt my original account
You don't even know what the **** you are talking about, me and EOTL registered it in 2001 and both used it then he retired and I kept using it.

I'm sure you are old school though and had "old accounts here". Keep talking out of your ass. Also please find a single person that can tell you I purchased an account off of them that isn't lieing, it never happened, but nice fabrication you made. I'm sure you would know having regged during the t2 era.

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
155 - 08-20-2008, 13:24
Quote:
Slam called Illinois State University on the where me and kelhp went to school to tell the network at the school that Kelhp (first last name) was disturbing his server and to report his actions to the network admin. Eventually sLaM banned all over central IL IP range.

So you and your ****ing buttbuddies attempt to hack people's servers, and when they notify the network administrator, you call them up at work? Just stop lying dude. You know it was you, or your friends sold you out and claimed it was you.

The secretary wouldn't let you through because you're a ****ing nutjob.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 08-20-2008, 13:25

I'm being trolled by 10-15 evendetta people that have frabricated most of the stories. I am not going to bite on Kurayamis trap.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 08-20-2008, 13:25

boston
VeteranXV
Old
158 - 08-20-2008, 13:25
Quote:

So you and a friend did your infamous tribes days server attacks, and then your friend called slams work because he was banned from a server? Are you still friends with this kid? Why were you ever friends with this kid?

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
159 - 08-20-2008, 13:25
Quote:
You don't even know what the **** you are talking about, me and EOTL registered it in 2001 and both used it then he retired and I kept using it.

I'm sure you are old school though and had "old accounts here". Keep talking out of your ass. Also please find a single person that can tell you I purchased an account off of them that isn't lieing, it never happened, but nice fabrication you made. I'm sure you would know having regged during the t2 era.
Who even ****ing cares if he never played T2 or T1 or whichever era. This is about you being a ****ing psychotic freak that most people would rather go away than the members and/or people who didn't play Tribes like orbital.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
160 - 08-20-2008, 13:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdreNaLiNe View Post
So you and your ****ing buttbuddies attempt to hack people's servers, and when they notify the network administrator, you call them up at work? Just stop lying dude. You know it was you, or your friends sold you out and claimed it was you.

The secretary wouldn't let you through because you're a ****ing nutjob.

What are you talking about where u even there you ****ing psycho or where you courting your 16 year old internet GF?

I didn't call sLaM's work fabricating ******.

Page 8 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I retrospective: isuk@tribes is ****ing creepy

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i retrospective , jason kotz sukz kokz , johnathan rhodes , kura=acne+fat+virgin , kurayamiwar.com , shitty thread