I retrospective: isuk@tribes is ****ing creepy by Kurayami - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I retrospective: isuk@tribes is ****ing creepy
Page 5 of 17
MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 08-20-2008, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wowbagger View Post

hehe i dig the song but its utter nonsense

Sponsored Links
AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 08-20-2008, 11:44
That is pretty disturbing. I wonder if he actually went to whitepages.com or something and paid for the "US SEARCH! FIND ANYONE NOW!" reports.

God what a ****ing loser.

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 08-20-2008, 11:48
Ban Kurayami.

Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 08-20-2008, 11:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
He looks like:

Spoiler

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 08-20-2008, 11:57
isuk is pretty goddamn sick

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 08-20-2008, 12:07
who was it that showed up at one of Terra's ChicagoLans and they actually called the cops to keep them out? Was that isuk?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 08-20-2008, 12:09
No, that was me. Terra was mad b/c I was making Cubs jokes.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 08-20-2008, 12:13
You're all a bunch of ****in idiots

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 08-20-2008, 12:13
why do you hang out here then

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 08-20-2008, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
who was it that showed up at one of Terra's ChicagoLans and they actually called the cops to keep them out? Was that isuk?
Yes. And we never called the cops, we threatened. Awkward little kid drove a couple of hours just to crash a Lan that he was asked to stay away from. He wasn't there for more than 5 minutes before he left. The best part was watching him try to act tough. You had to be there.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 08-20-2008, 12:16
pics?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 08-20-2008, 12:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
Yes. And we never called the cops, we threatened. Awkward little kid drove a couple of hours just to crash a Lan that he was asked to stay away from. He wasn't there for more than 5 minutes before he left. The best part was watching him try to act tough. You had to be there.
I missed this please elaborate

Scuzzle
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 08-20-2008, 12:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee View Post
pics?
No pics. There are probably some floating around, but none of isuk.

Yeah, I know, party foul.

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 08-20-2008, 12:18

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
95 - 08-20-2008, 12:18
It's so overused and old now, but he really does suck at life.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 08-20-2008, 12:19
I still got it!

OriGiNaL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 08-20-2008, 12:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigafool View Post
i cant tell if he is making fun of kura or being serious

either way it is hilarious

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 08-20-2008, 12:27
creeeeeeepy

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
99 - 08-20-2008, 12:32
these were the most choice quotes from the original thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzle View Post
He kept asking online if he could come and we kept saying no, even threatening to call the police if he showed up. yeah, maybe that was a little overboard, but no one ****ing likes isuk and none of us wanted him there. so he actually drives some 1 1/2 or 2 hours just to crash the Lan. ****ing creepy. But he's at his most pathetic when he shows up with some fatass that makes Col look like Yogi, pouts around the Lan room for a couple of minutes with everyone staring at him. He overhears someone say "scuzzle", which if I remember correctly, was Rich telling me not to go over there and take his ass out of the hotel. Then he tries to act all tough and starts saying "Who here is Scuzzle? Where's Scuzzle at?" I guess he wasn't expecting to have a 6'3", 180 lb guy walk over to him, so when he saw who Scuzzle was, he shutup, pouted around a little bit more and left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slogg View Post
Isuk found my apartment based on a picture I took and showed up ringing my doorbell while I wasn't there
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyHero View Post
I once got PM'ed by alexissomething asking me where I lived in IL. It was weird and random so I asked some people wtf was up. I was told that it was actually isuk, and that he was using pictures of his own sister to hit on me.

I also got to meet him when he showed up at one of the last chicagoLANs. He was either really high or completely retarded. Trying to hold a conversation with him was pretty much the most awkward thing I've ever had to do because he couldn't focus at all. He asked me to point out scuzzle at one point, which I did, but he couldn't even figure out who I was pointing at. He ended up thinking that scuzzle was an asian kid on the opposite side of the room from where I was pointing. He and the pasty kid he showed up with ended up just leaving without quietly after Terra threatened to call the police ().
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
slam remember when i talked to you on the phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLaM View Post
I have no hate, more pity than anything else. And I do remember you calling my work trying to talk to me, luckily you never got through. Creepy is too tame of a word to really encapsulate all that you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
you want creepy?

i used to pub LT with sarcastick fairly frequently back in the day and isuk (smurfing as always) noticed this. he'd join random servers under sarca's name (and even sarca's smurf names) and be like "wsup ryan?" and then spout a bunch of personal details about me that i can only guess he gathered from browsing the forums and irc. i give him credit for that, he was such a successful liar that he hoodwinked me.

he divulged all of this after i banned him from a server for playing with his real name one day. i think he thought that i would be impressed that he went so far as to lie and create an alternate persona just to hang out with me on a videogame server.

he also used to pm me asking me (knowing slogg and i are buds) when i would be visiting slogg and if i wanted to meet up with him too since they live close to one another. that's not so bad by itself. at least, not until he started repeatedly sending me instant messages telling me i was "hot" and saying we "would get along so well" and "have a great time."

dont even get me started on how he begged me to be a captain in throwback, told me he cleaned up his act, would follow the rules, and then got busted for cheating.

somethin aint right with that boy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Bew View Post
AIM Logs! (Screennames edited)
Spoiler

AdreNaLiNe
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 08-20-2008, 12:36
y block me
lol

Page 5 of 17

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I retrospective: isuk@tribes is ****ing creepy

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i retrospective , jason kotz sukz kokz , johnathan rhodes , kura=acne+fat+virgin , kurayamiwar.com , shitty thread