[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

havax.tw
‏@havax_tw
Oct 23
Replying to @TexJohnson6 @POLICEMATRIX and 2 others
good luck on your uneducated fat finger syndrome, fucktard. have a nice day.

lmao reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all day on twitter like u dont have a job or family

You said I welched on bets in college. You don’t have access to these?

We do not have access to all of the information, but that only means we cannot prove that you didn't welch on bets. See, if we were able to find proof you did we could exonerate you, but since we couldn't we have to clearly state that we cannot absolve you of the crime.

sucks, doesn't it?

is sharps still welching on his bet?

lol, i woulda shaved that fag's eyebrows off after he passed out from 2 beers

btw impeachment or not trump is still going to be your POTUS

4 more years of sky reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing

Shhh. They think if the house gets impeachment POTUS will be removed. We know it's DOA in the Senate after Senate publicly ass rapes dems, and we know POTUS will win re-election. Let them enjoy their delusion before we shatter it. It's the right thing to do.

Gen Z is more anti-Trump than millennials, polling shows

This is one of the things I've been saying. Children HATE Donald Trump. I hear it all the time. My brother is Republican and his children hate Trump. I hear it from my friends who are school teachers. I hear it out in public. They're taught in school to be nice, friendly, etc. and then they turn on the TV and see Donald Trump acting like a troll.

The amount of children who are going to be liberal because of Donald Trump is going to be staggering. You guys should pull the plug on him.. impeach and remove him, get in Pence and run Romney or someone in 2020 to try and save your party's future.

Who'd of thunk that liberals teaching children would result in liberal children?

I’m a very kind and caring person. Charity has always been a big part of my life. I spend a lot of time raising money for various hospitals. I’m an empathetic and sympathetic person. I genuinely want everyone to have a happier life.
I call bullshit. Leftists do not donate nor do they volunteer.

:rofl: my commie bernie bro neighbor still hasn't cleared the leaves on the sidewalk. it's a sopping wet frozen mess now. he went on a trump rant for like 15 minutes and i was like 'woah'. He has a broken screen door hanging off the hinges and it blows around in the wind. I found a nice screen door out by the trash that's in really good shape and gave it to him. Guess what, it's been sitting in his yard for over a month now. Even tho he's an unemployed loser that lives on the government dole at least he's got welfare and whatever else benefits he gets even being a young guy with no visible (to me) disabilities.

This has been very interesting..
VoYlsP4.png

One senator made a good point. Even though Horowitz stated he thought there was no political motivation, that would mean 1 of 2 things. 1 is that they were grossly incompetent or there was an agenda..

and Horowitz just stated that he never interviewed the source behind the Steele Dossier which was pushed to get it in the public to alter the election. "We are only reporting what we saw"

You'd think a Republican would ask "Do you have any direct evidence that it was gross negligence?" after the inevitable Democrat question of "Do you have any direct evidence that it was political bias?"

You'd think a Republican would ask "Do you have any direct evidence that it was gross negligence?" after the inevitable Democrat question of "Do you have any direct evidence that it was political bias?"

Well however you frame the question, it was evident someone from the FBI was pushing Steele for more information because they(FBI) knew there was no corroboration yet presented to FISA differently with altered emails etc. That is not the act of incompetence.

Back