just as long as you are paying for it, fuck yeah

how dare you expect me to do any heavy lifting

thats what you losers are for, now cater to me

Bernie did DIY taxes

and forgot to count an extra 5k he owed

i mean honest mistake

we do it all the time and nobody at the IRS even cares

that's how all this works

and our kids earn 60k a month despite their cocaine addiction and dishonorable discharge in a foreign gasprom company despite no energy sector experience.......not knowing or understanding one word of the language of the people who actually work there......nor their customers

I'm not Asian, don't speak mandarin, but if I became KING of China tomorrow that wouldn't shock anyone either

Last edited:
That was 15 years ago. I haven’t eaten Taco Bell in at least a decade, who drives drunk anymore with Uber or drivers and congrats the high point of your posting career is that Matt Gaetz has only been pulled over once for DUI and not multiple times.

Lol. You can’t make this shit up.

actually u were making shit up

Point out to me where I said there was some grand deep state conspiracy. You're arguing against me by arguing against havax.
Forgive me if it's difficult to remember which conspiracy theory every individual Trump supporter believes. From my view, I would think that you'd need to believe all of the conspiracy theories or else the entire narrative falls apart. The only straw man in my earlier post were the two Trump straw men arguments that I pitted against one another because they are completely at odds with each other.

There are only two positions that you can argue regarding Comey before the election. His actions--the actions he took intentionally and in full public view--were either more harmful to Clinton, or they were more harmful to Trump.

The negative impact of Comey's actions on Hillary was negative press all the way up to election day, which wouldn't have been nearly as prevalent had he not released the findings. This also softened the impact of the Access Hollywood tapes in Trump's favor (again, fuck Hillary. Just stating history.).

The negative impact for Trump was.... ???

You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to argue that Comey injected himself into the election to go after Trump. If anything, Comey did Trump several gigantic favors. He dragged Hillary through the mud, drove Access Hollywood to page 2, and he never disclosed the Russia investigation to the public.

Comey is like any other career man in Washington, they want to keep their job. If he does not reopen the investigation when new evidence is discovered, it looks like an intentional coverup. If Hillary wins, he's helping her and a convenient scapegoat that's fired. If Trump wins, he's fired. If he reopens it, he can immediately dismiss it and say she did nothing wrong, thank you for letting me keep my job Mrs. President. If Trump wins he can say he followed the law.

Your entire argument is based on an unproven premise

Unproven premises, huh? That was a strange sentence to put after that paragraph. I fail to see how anything I've written today is not based on well-established fact.

I’ll give you guys props for changing the subject to Matt Gaetz for an hour instead of the massive failure that is the Trump presidency (that Gaetz vigorously defends which tells you how big of a failure he is) lol.

Bernie did DIY taxes

and forgot to count an extra 5k he owed

i mean honest mistake

we do it all the time and nobody at the IRS even cares

that's how all this works

and our kids earn 60k a month despite their cocaine addiction and dishonorable discharge in a foreign gasprom company despite no energy sector experience

:lol: @ jews making an accounting mistake

then again, he's spent his whole life on the gvt gravy train and used to wasting our taxes (just not his)

its not like his wife drove a college into the ground

his daughter got big $ for her woodworking program

gotta love that taxpayer money and gullible college kids to bilk; maybe run for president for a few extra bucks and another house

Forgive me if it's difficult to remember which conspiracy theory every individual Trump supporter believes.

dishonest piece of shit started early in this post

in fact first sentence was all it took

sorry you can't bother to look at who and what you are responding to either

that your emotions cloud your judgement to this level

like it would a menstruating woman who can only rage red

I’ll give you guys props for changing the subject to Matt Gaetz for an hour instead of the massive failure that is the Trump presidency (that Gaetz vigorously defends which tells you how big of a failure he is) lol.

two minutes later

posts next new headline to next media article he also did read

or know anything of value about

:lol:

can't make this up........but watch me gooooooooooo

translation: you guys have beat the dogshit outta me for several hours over the lies im making up as i go

:)

There are only two positions that you can argue regarding Comey before the election. His actions--the actions he took intentionally and in full public view--were either more harmful to Clinton, or they were more harmful to Trump.

Or you can take the position that Hillary was already being investigated for her classified email servers long before trump even took the stage, because it was public knowledge about the servers after Guccifer made it public. :shrug:

The negative impact of Comey's actions on Hillary was negative press all the way up to election day, which wouldn't have been nearly as prevalent had he not released the findings. This also softened the impact of the Access Hollywood tapes in Trump's favor (again, fuck Hillary. Just stating history.).

why should hillary's use of a private server and the investigation of it need to negatively impact trump? he was already being negatively impacted everywhere else in media.

You have to do some serious mental gymnastics to argue that Comey injected himself into the election to go after Trump. If anything, Comey did Trump several gigantic favors. He dragged Hillary through the mud, drove Access Hollywood to page 2, and he never disclosed the Russia investigation to the public.

comey never dragged hillary through the mud, you lying sack of shit. unless you believe coming on live television and telling everyone that she did break laws, but everything's fine and she had no intention of doing anything bad and we shouldn't prosecute anything is dragging her through the mud.

give me a fucking break with this bullshit

You will never get the exact answer you want because the exact number of flipped votes is intrinsically immeasurable. I'll do my best to provide some tangible examples though.

Facebook has admitted that Russian propaganda in some shape or form reached as many as 126 million users. The power of Facebook ad-targeting combined with relatively low cost made their social media efforts extraordinarily effective. That doesn't mean they changed 126 million minds, half of those people probably scrolled right past whatever propaganda made it onto their screen. However, I think it's reasonable to suggest that perhaps just 1-3% of those people may have been sitting on the fence and could be potentially swayed one way or the other. That is hypothetically as many as a few million votes right there.

Russians, according to the intelligence agencies, were also responsible for hacking the DNC, giving rise to Pizzagate, along with a slow-drip of damaging information about Hillary and her associates all the way until election day (I hate Hillary btw, just telling the truth). These hacks ultimately gave rise to the FBI reopening the email investigation less than 2 weeks before the election. This alone may be what have tipped the scales into Trump's favor at exactly the right time.

Trump may not have spent as much money as Hillary, but the amount of free press he was able to generate with his rhetoric and behavior was also valued in the billions. He, to his credit, essentially figured out a way to game the system.

Last time ASCOTIA was real convinced of alternative realities and conspiracy theories

We live in alternate realities, and that's ok. I'm not going to attempt to change your mind. I'll let history be the judge because with your output rate, there just isn't enough time in the day to type out all the reasons why I think you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion and I'll leave it at that.

I know what people who are telling the truth look like and sound like. Those people are squarely on one side of this debate. If you want to clutch onto Carter Page, Devin Nunes, and your lord and savior Trump, there's nothing I can do to stop you.

GL w/ that

and has that worked out well

6/15 russia and pee pee tapes any day now (still)

"If you want to clutch onto Carter Page"

I will and I did and look at how well that worked out

but thank you for your opinions that were all proven wrong

and now proven so :lol:

as you try to save face by re visioning what actually took place

yet alone what kind of trash you peddled previously

dishonest piece of shit started early in this post

in fact first sentence was all it took

sorry you can't bother to look at who and what you are responding to either

that your emotions cloud your judgement to this level

like it would a menstruating woman who can only rage red
Cry more, douche. :lol:

Forgive me if it's difficult to remember which conspiracy theory every individual Trump supporter believes. From my view, I would think that you'd need to believe all of the conspiracy theories or else the entire narrative falls apart. The only straw man in my earlier post were the two Trump straw men arguments that I pitted against one another because they are completely at odds with each other.

Unproven premises, huh? That was a strange sentence to put after that paragraph. I fail to see how anything I've written today is not based on well-established fact.

is this for real? wat? :lol:

:ftard:

Your entire premise is literally based on negative attention for Hillary lessened negative attention for Trump and that cost her the election. Do you not hear how absurd that rationalization sounds? One, it completely absolves her of any wrongdoing whatsoever, two it dismisses that Comey had a legal obligation to do what he did as a part of his job, three it implies that Trump somehow had less negative attention going into election day than Hillary Clinton did, and four it implies that there was a significant amount of undecided voters in the last 3 weeks prior to the election who were able to be swayed.

Furthermore what I posted wasn't a premise, it was my opinion of the position Comey found himself in. It's my belief that he chose the path that was best for his career path, from his perspective. It's not a hill I choose to die on, but it seems like a much simpler concept than Comey having an agenda to somehow tank Hillary on purpose by reopening an investigation after new evidence emerged. It sounds like you're carrying water for Hillary.

Hillary 2020

STILL HER TURN

they still hate her but will still vote for her

well its her or this:

iu

is this for real? wat? :lol:

:ftard:

he is still living in an alternative reality where he will be able to ever bump his old posts on this topic without feeling shame and embarrassment

while somehow calling the rest of us conspiracy theorists

I'll look forward to bumping these posts when Trump goes down in flames.

unfortunately all of us know that nobody lives in that realm

not even him..........as he doubles down on the delusional delirious derping

Back