[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

3 million more people in the United States voted for the Democratic candidate. And yeah, it’s pretty depressing how many stupid people we have in this country. That’s why all those polls and everyone got it so wrong. To think that people would actually vote for a reality TV host, all time failed businessman, sexual predator, etc. as president. Willingly. Lol.

yeah right?

hard to believe there are this many stupid people who dont understand the electoral college (and voted for hillary)

Citizens of the United States are supposed to move themselves and shape how the vote in the electoral college takes place?

Lol what?

Are you huffing paint fumes this morning? Lol

so youre saying you dont understand electoral college and try to defend that ignorance?

:lol: say it isnt so

Donnie T is your prez

Did you hit your head? Are you having a stroke? Do you smell burnt toast?

Type out your contact information if you can and we’ll try and get EMS to you immediately.

Citizens of the United States are supposed to move themselves and shape how the vote in the electoral college takes place?

Lol what?

nonsense response

maybe hillary should have understood that elections have consequences and the electoral college winner is president

Lol what?

its ironic because thats what alot of cali ppl have been doing, its also why they were wanted to split into 3 diff pieces..

The electorial college is so a buch of idiots dont vote out farming then starve because they didnt understand how 80% of the rest of the US runs.

Ex A: People in SF trying to pass laws that kill off farmers in kansas.
EX B: Cali Chick telling me i shouldnt hunt because killing is cruel and i can just get meat at the store where animals dont have to die.

Umm yeah, Hillary fucked up campaigning. She took things for granted and was a bad candidate. I wish it would have been Bernie or anyone else. That said, it’s hall of fame noteworthy how much of a better POTUS she’d have been than Trump.

Further, if you guys think the electoral college is about fairness, explain to me how it makes sense that someone in Wyoming has 3 times the voting weight as someone in California. Don’t you guys believe one vote should equal one vote?

Umm yeah, Hillary fucked up campaigning. She took things for granted and was a bad candidate. I wish it would have been Bernie or anyone else. That said, it’s hall of fame noteworthy how much of a better POTUS she’d have been than Trump.

Further, if you guys think the electoral college is about fairness, explain to me how it makes sense that someone in Wyoming has 3 times the voting weight as someone in California. Don’t you guys believe one vote should equal one vote?

have you brought this argument before the SCOTUS?

if no, why not?

of course one vote equals one vote but the electoral college prevents LA SF and NY weirdos like u from running shit

do u understand how the us government works

are u stroking out

do u need ems

maybe not, but i can get Biden himself to appear in person and tell you himself...

I mean, Like Totally Debunked man
They cut out the part where Bigon then insists
in a NO Malarkey voice
Insists that Ukraine hire an aggressive and competent attorney
to fully investigate Burisma and his son's wrong doing...

Listen to all the strong language Bigon uses to insists they fire this ineffectual prosecutor and INSIST, or he and obama are going to take their money and go home, ... INSIST that they get another attorney to get to the bottom of corruption in both US election and Burisma... the company his son sits on because Bigon is Vice President.

Last edited:

Absolutely not I don't believe that. Bad ideologies are bred in high population areas. I don't think California and New York should dictate what everybody else does in the United States.

dont waste your time answering him until he can provide his own answer

he'll tap out for sure like he has for the past 250 pages

look guys wyoming has 3 votes

maybe they should have less

tbh I think one vote per acre owned would make more sense

How many voters have been discovered to be voting after death so far?

“Asking for voter ID is racists!!!!!111” even the blacks disagree.

I love it. You guys say that you’re all about smaller government and individual liberty and all this bullshit and then you don’t think someone should the same voting weight because of where they were born or work took them.

Lol you can’t make this shit up.

anyway

the great thing about this PEACH MINT is showing exactly how democrats will behave when they have power

they live exactly up to this:

democracy-a-democracy-is-nothing-more-than-mob-rule-where-33621828.png

How many voters have been discovered to be voting after death so far?

“Asking for voter ID is racists!!!!!111” even the blacks disagree.

Lol voter fraud is a myth and last election a bunch of crazy Trump supporters were the only people trying to fraudulently vote.

Watching football and dunking on you guys is a great start to Sunday. You make it too easy.

Back