[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Wait... you actually think that school textbooks are legit? Do you know anything about publishing houses, who owns them, and controls the literal propaganda written in them? Obviously not, otherwise, you wouldn't say something as stupid as you did above.

Did you not see this story last week?

Obama gave Pearson Publishing $350 million to create Commoncore text and Pearson gave Obama a $65 million dollar book deal in return.

Educational publishing houses are responsible for creating retards like you who worship the all-knowing, all-caring State as the entity that gives you rights and limits many of those to privileges. That the Constitution is directed to limiting the rights of the people rather than the State.
What a story. Now THAT shit you CANT make up. Shartfaggot will ignore it.

Wait... you actually think that school textbooks are legit? Do you know anything about publishing houses, who owns them, and controls the literal propaganda written in them? Obviously not, otherwise, you wouldn't say something as stupid as you did above.

Did you not see this story last week?
Obama gave Pearson Publishing $350 million to create Commoncore text and Pearson gave Obama a $65 million dollar book deal in return.

Educational publishing houses are responsible for creating retards like you who worship the all-knowing, all-caring State as the entity that gives you rights and limits many of those to privileges. That the Constitution is directed to limiting the rights of the people rather than the State.

Having already made 15 million dollars as an author before becoming President, its not unusual to secure a book deal with a publisher who has done business with the government before in a climate where few publishers are remaining.

bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif

It’s not fair that I’m being Impeached
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 14, 2019
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif
bootrump.gif

Having already made 15 million dollars as an author before becoming President, its not unusual to secure a book deal with a publisher who has done business with the government before in a climate where few publishers are remaining.

Of course its not unusual to secure a book deal from a company you've previously given $350M

Derp derp.

damn if only we had our own whistleblowers on the phone call where obama said i want u 2 do us a favor tho we could have had him

damn if only we had our own whistleblowers on the phone call where obama said i want u 2 do us a favor tho we could have had him

How about the Vice President's words...
"...don't believe me? Call the President...you have 20 minutes..."

ever seen this?

enough?

Biden - There sure is No Malarkey in this video.
He's the best whistle blower ever!

ever seen this?

enough?

oh, and don't forget Victor Shokin's sworn testimony/affidavit...

https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/427618359-Shokin-Statement-1.pdf

oh, and the Victor Shokin interview on OAN recently...

but yeah, nothing to see here!! no reason to investigate burisma or the bidens except TO HELP YOU WIN THE ELECTION :lol:

fucking morons.

What a story. Now THAT shit you CANT make up. Shartfaggot will ignore it.

I won’t because it’s literally made up. Lol you guys are so fucking bad at this. First thing I read today when I log on here is you guys LITERALLY falling for fake news. Lololol.

Besides the fact that Congress appropriates money for stuff (maybe pick up one of those text books they mention), there was a bidding war for Obama’s books of which had proved massively popular. Lol.

Bidding hits $60M on Obamas’ book deal: report | TheHill

Further, your article has no sources and you guys just believe any random drive by attempt to smear Obama.

Lol you can’t make this shit up.

L

ever seen this?

enough?

SeVeReD posting the video after it’s been debunked everywhere including multiple times in this thread makes me laugh every time. It’s like a person on the autism spectrum that just repeats the same thing over and over and over and you just laugh at how cute it is.

SeVeReD posting the video after it’s been debunked everywhere including multiple times in this thread makes me laugh every time. It’s like a person on the autism spectrum that just repeats the same thing over and over and over and you just laugh at how cute it is.

:rofl: guys... GUYS... video is debunked BECAUSE!!

no one has debunked shit about that video in this thread, you lying sack of shit.

Back