Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 6445 of 8750
absent
VeteranXX
Old
128881 - 12-14-2019, 09:08
Donald Trump is a stupid, fat, orange idiot!

Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
128882 - 12-14-2019, 09:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
HELLON VIRANOMAISET Olen sertifioitu NAZI, joka vihaa juutalaisia ja pirtejä.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
128883 - 12-14-2019, 09:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
Nice 1 stupid

That is all the lefties can come up with. Pictures because they are unable to provide anything worthwhile.
dang, a couple shots of mouthwash in the morning and scooby rdy to fight lefties all day (all the way till lunch liquor)

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
128884 - 12-14-2019, 09:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
dang, a couple shots of mouthwash in the morning and scooby rdy to fight lefties all day (all the way till lunch liquor)
couple of shots in the ass and you are ready to fight trump with the rainbow brigade all day as well....all the way to the bath house

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
128885 - 12-14-2019, 09:18
Quote:
couple of shots in the ass and you are ready to fight trump with the rainbow brigade all day as well....all the way to the bath house
I leave the hardcore boofing to the family values supreme court justice

You know, if you need to speak with a christian conservative congressman all you need to do is whisper through the little hole in the airport restroom stall divider.

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
128886 - 12-14-2019, 09:24
good thing you are on call at the airport

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
128887 - 12-14-2019, 09:28
Quote:
good thing you are on call at the airport
is this the kind of congressional oversight that titillates you

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
128888 - 12-14-2019, 09:37
poor cumdumplins..can only posts photos and try to make personal attacks because he is too stupid to comprehend what is going on. It's ok, go back to things you like..posting pictures and finger painting.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
128889 - 12-14-2019, 09:39
ok boomer

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128890 - 12-14-2019, 09:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
MIGA wooo

Am I late?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...cotts-n1099601
Well this isn't good. why are we playing their game of identity politics? useless

uno
VeteranXX
Old
128891 - 12-14-2019, 10:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Well this isn't good. why are we playing their game of identity politics? useless
Because you are not part of the 'we'

((they)) control both sides of the aisle. How is that not obvious yet? The only bipartisanship happening is when the tribe is in need.

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
128892 - 12-14-2019, 10:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShartShooter View Post
I mean, I have no one to blame but myself for getting into this fracas and spending time on it. I wanted to know what the inside of the cult looked like. I’m a very inquisitive person. I’ve never been able to understand how people can look at Donald Trump and think, “yes. I believe in this guy and I’ll ignore all his problems.” It’s morbidly fascinating. I’m walking amongst a sea of dead people, mentally gone.

I don’t know if you people will ever get the help you need but I just hope our country has enough voters to overcome the masses that you comprise.
Please illuminate the grand path ye walketh, oh master of light.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
128893 - 12-14-2019, 10:54
Quote:
I’m a very inquisitive person.
in•quis•i•tive ***301;n-kw***301;z***8242;***301;-t***301;v***9658;

adj. Inclined to investigate; eager for knowledge.
adj. Unduly curious and inquiring.
Addicted to inquiry or research; disposed to seek information; given to prying into matters; eagerly curious.

No you are not. If you were simply seeking info you would attempt to look at all sides objectively to understand it all. You wouldn't stop on sentence 2 in an article because the author used words you didn't like. You wouldn't immediately dismiss the opinion of others when it doesn't match your NPC talking points.

Stop trying to pass yourself off as inquisitive. You are a ****ing troll and Trump hater.

Own it

Pay Fool his $100

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
128894 - 12-14-2019, 11:09
Hate crime hoax: Nathan Stang vandalized his Indiana church with "Heil Trump" - Washington Post

Gay organist tagged own church in a moment of sheer irrationality following the election as a means of getting other people to feel the fear he felt. Detective duped him into confessing on camera.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128895 - 12-14-2019, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Donald Trump is a stupid, fat, orange idiot!

You're Wrong Nazi

Last edited by SeVeReD; 12-14-2019 at 11:23..
absent
VeteranXX
Old
128897 - 12-14-2019, 11:40
Quote:
You're Wrong Nazi
NYAH!

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
128898 - 12-14-2019, 11:45
Quote:
You're Wrong Underhanded Jew

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128899 - 12-14-2019, 11:46
Quote:
It’s gonna be so great when you guys deny supporting Trump/the GOP when your children’s textbooks absolutely annihilate them for their corruption, deception and lies.
Wait... you actually think that school textbooks are legit? Do you know anything about publishing houses, who owns them, and controls the literal propaganda written in them? Obviously not, otherwise, you wouldn't say something as stupid as you did above.

Did you not see this story last week?
Obama gave Pearson Publishing $350 million to create Commoncore text and Pearson gave Obama a $65 million dollar book deal in return.

Educational publishing houses are responsible for creating retards like you who worship the all-knowing, all-caring State as the entity that gives you rights and limits many of those to privileges. That the Constitution is directed to limiting the rights of the people rather than the State.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128900 - 12-14-2019, 11:48
Quote:
Holy **** lol. I could post a dozen studies from historians that have Obama in the top 15, top 10 POTUS in history. Those same studies? They all have Donald Trump ranked last lol.

Can’t make this **** up.
Shocking that historians who receive their income from the taxpaying public would promote some of our nation's biggest Statist Presidents as the best we've ever had. That's like... well, a US President giving everyone on welfare a $5,000 a month raise (for doing nothing) and then asking those people who the greatest POTUS was/is.

Page 6445 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot