[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Brasstax post last page is so wrong I’m practically salivating at showing how wrong it is piece by piece.

ShartShitter said:
giphy.gif

Oh I am so holding my breath; look how blue I'm getting...

waste some time for us sharty

Oh I don’t give a shit about you, you’re a fucking retard. Brasstax at least seems to be at least somewhat intelligent, just mistaken about a lot.

I have not figured out what SharpShooter is digging for.

Is it that he wants people to say Trump is uncouth? That he is a dirty fighter? That he doesn't come across as that smart when he speaks? I don't get it. We have said time and time again that the dude would fit in right here on TW. We don't care. That's not how a president should be judged. People should be rated on their performance. The guy is killing it. Even when 1/2 the government, 99% of the "media" and many big corporations are ganging up on him.

Being president is not the same as a fashion show.

He has handled foreign relations with our traditional "enemies" very well. He has pulled us out of wars. He has kept us out of war. He is starting to save the country money. He has done what needed to be done with China. He is sending clear messages that we are not going to allow corruption with our "aid". Everyone across the board is working. He is trying to create a safer southern border. We are getting Mexico to do their part in protecting the border. This is all exactly what the majority of us want. More jobs. Safer homes. Better income. More opportunity. Less PC bullshit. Smaller government. Less wasted money. Less corruption. These are all things he is doing and he is right on target with these objectives.

With a boom in black voters - I am really hoping that in his second term he finishes the job Obama was supposed to do - cleaning up domestic terrorism in some of our cities. The worst just happen to be dem run.

He prefers the song and dance to results. Stick to the script. Appearances are everything. As long as you sound good and move well when the strings are pulled, you're the right man.

That he doesn't come across as that smart when he speaks? I don't get it.

He shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. One of the many reason the left hates him so much. They are use to being coddled like the children they are.

Those who think him stupid are the stupid ones. POTUS graduated from same merit based university Elon Musk and many others did. Cant buy your way into that place no matter how much $$ you have.

show me a person guilty of pedophilia who was sentenced to death or life without the possibility of parole.

Pedo is bad, I agree. But worse than murder?

wow...ok

Here is two put 2 death partially because of their pedo habits.

1. McStain
2. GHWB

Yes worse than murder because when one preys on a child you scar that child for life.

Last edited:
show me a person guilty of pedophilia who was sentenced to death or life without the possibility of parole.

Pedo is bad, I agree. But worse than murder?

wow...ok

So you rather be a pedo than a murderer? So murdering someone in war etc worse than pedo?

Dang you are sick

Worst traits for human beings...hrmmm

murderer is the worst. Who did he kill?

unless you think there is something worse than murder?

Time and time again you show what a dumbass you are and what do you know? You do it again.

“Murderer” isn’t a trait. A person who commits murder may have many traits that Trump has oozing out of his skin such as anger, jealous, envy, etc.

Donald Trump has no redeeming qualities as a person. Zero. Not one.

That’s who you worship.

He shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. One of the many reason the left hates him so much. They are use to being coddled like the children they are.

Those who think him stupid are the stupid ones. POTUS graduated from same merit based university Elon Musk and many others did. Cant buy your way into that place no matter how much $$ you have.

Donald Trump's biggest flaw: He's not that bright - Chicago Tribune

The late William T. Kelley, who taught Trump at the University of Pennsylvania, said, “Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Tony Schwartz, the ghostwriter of “The Art of the Deal,” says Trump had “a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance.”

Further, Trump never “tells it like it is”. Lol. He literally lies in every sentence he makes.

Time and time again you show what a dumbass you are and what do you know? You do it again.

A person who commits murder may have many traits that Trump has oozing out of his skin such as anger, jealous, envy, etc.

Donald Trump has no redeeming qualities as a person. Zero. Not one.

That’s who you worship.

If murder was his mission we would be at war all over just because. He's about peace to the point NK bent the knee. Yes tater, because the most powerful man on the planet, who is a billionaire, that is married to a literal super model is jealous of people like you. :nuts:

Dumbass

If murder was his mission we would be at war all over just because. He's about peace to the point NK bent the knee. Yes tater, because the most powerful man on the planet, who is a billionaire, that is married to a literal super model is jealous of people like you. :nuts:

Dumbass

I’ve found that you’re Captain Tele level delusional so I don’t want to engage with you much but basically every point you tried to assert is wrong. I never asserted murder was his mission (wtf?)

NK didn’t bend the knee, he isn’t a billionaire, his model wife hates him and they sleep in different wings of the WH.

The best part is that he could be the most powerful man on the planet but he’s so fucked in the head that he doesn’t think about that so much as he cries that he didn’t get Time person of the year and worries about the stupidest shit you could possibly imagine because he’s that mentally ill.

Back