Death Match or CTF which is more enjoyable to you

It is amazing that to get my point across that I dont have to resort vulgarity for my lack of intelligence. I appreciate the posters who took the question only as a question.

rage_sniper said:
It is amazing that to get my point across that I dont have to resort vulgarity for my lack of intelligence. I appreciate the posters who took the question only as a question.

wait, what did you say again?

rage_sniper said:

I appreciate people who dont ask dumb questions. Or is it, i appreciate people who aren't dumb because there are no dumb questions, just dumb people? Either way, you get the point.

Btw do you guys prefer the mac or pc? Personally I like my pc with windows xp over a mac but I was just wondering what everyone else liked?

do you prefer your penis in a a vagina or a bear trap. i prefer the vagina but ive noticed an increase in sales of bear traps lately and i was curious if anyone has been sticking their penis in a trap.

You know, I don't think it ever even occured to us to put basic deathmatch into the game. I may be wrong, but in a year of design and development I don't believe it's even been mentioned to me. In fact the multiplayer design document doesn't even mention it. Guess it didn't seem important to any of us.

rage_sniper said:

while some of us appreciate intelligent discourse around here (with little success mind you) the question you posed is very similar to the newest member of the white house press corps asking at every briefing "Will we have these briefings everyday?" or "When will we get to fly on Marine One?" or "What's the role of the General Accounting Office?"

ask those questions and no one will take you seriously, intelligently posed or not.

Yaason said:
do you prefer your penis in a a vagina or a bear trap. i prefer the vagina but ive noticed an increase in sales of bear traps lately and i was curious if anyone has been sticking their penis in a trap.

:lol:

how can yaason always bring the funny?

Thrax Panda said:
You know, I don't think it ever even occured to us to put basic deathmatch into the game. I may be wrong, but in a year of design and development I don't believe it's even been mentioned to me. In fact the multiplayer design document doesn't even mention it. Guess it didn't seem important to any of us.

That is too bad :/. While I don't prefer DM to CTF, I do enjoy it as a diversion. Can't you guys just throw it in there with relatively simple maps?

damn you Locke, you newb

maybe if you played Tribes for the best CTF team in the history of Tribes you'd understand something about the game, but alas...

Flatscan said:
That is too bad :/. While I don't prefer DM to CTF, I do enjoy it as a diversion. Can't you guys just throw it in there with relatively simple maps?

Can't you just create a deathmatch Mod?

DM was fun when T2 first came out. I'd usually play against the bots to learn the game.
A reason for DM to be in T3, is so it can be played in 1 on 1 competitions.
I don't play DM anymore because I never mastered dueling, and MAing people. The people who have mastered it, win rather easily, and the rest get their butts wiped. So I stay with CTF and capping. That will be a real surprise to many if T3 comes out with no form of DM.

I really don't see why we need to crucify this poor bastard, folks.

He asked an understandable question, obviously new to the Tribal community...anyway, most of us here are CTF fiends, Tribes doesn't really lend itself as well to Deathmatch as other FPSes...although truth be known, I kind of prefer dueling to CTF these days, as people on high-level CTF pubs are always whining about something.

Back