Disney+

Lord Elessar

or something
Veteran XX
Free for a year if you have unlimited data plan with Verizon Wireless. They have Frozen so good babysitter. No Song of the South which is disappointing.

Avenger's Earth's Mightiest Heroes and X-Men Animated are part of it if you like comic books.

Ummm how about Disney- or DisneyNot or SuckitDisney or who in the fuck cares about Disney shit

i'm tempted to do the apple tv thing just to have my itune libary but i need a little more time before i cancel cable

i'm tempted to do the apple tv thing just to have my itune libary but i need a little more time before i cancel cable

I have it because I bought an 11. Not much on there right now. Cancelling cable goes back to the cut the cord threads, we have plenty of them. It's the best thing you can do. Start with buying an HD Antenna, scanning for channels, and seeing how many you get. Buy an Antenna during the Black Friday sales along with an Amazon Firestick 4k. I have more than enough content because I have

Apple TV - Not much for now but I have it set up
Amazon Prime - Watch 90 episodes of Farscape and The Expanse here
Cinema TV - Watch all movies and TV shows that Amazon Prime charges for
Pluto TV - Free and has a bunch of channels
Oreo TV - Over a thousand channels.
ATT Watch - Because I have AT&T as my phone provider (40 channels).

Great video above this post, and what they're saying is true. It's just that Disney is now charging everyone $13 a month to see all their content and making it easy to find. People are brainwashed to do anything Disney, especially the moms. That's why Disney has such huge attendance numbers with the parks. The moms are brainwashed and don't care about the other parks like Cedar Point or Six Flags.

Last edited:
so how much are you paying per month for internet and TV add-ons with prime and etc

so how much are you paying per month for internet and TV add-ons with prime and etc
I have Comcast, $69.95 a month (Performance). I don't do a teaser rate.

For Prime it's $119 a year, $12.99 monthly, or $59 for a student. I pay it yearly.

Total is $80 a month (Internet and Prime).

That's all I pay, I don't subscribe to any other services. I have more content than I can watch every night and don't bother to record anything except the Masked Singer through a HDHomerun box and Plex server I have set up. What does Plex do? Let's me watch my TV channels anywhere and record them to my computer. Here, look at page 14 of this thread.
Cutting the cord - Options for moving away from cable tv by Eggi - Page 14 - TribalWar Forums
In the past, people would build servers and have them download a bunch of content. You don't have to do this any more. Get an HD Antenna for local channels, buy an Amazon 4k Firestick, and that's everything you need. The Firesticks will be half off for Black Friday. Make sure you get the newest 4k model because the processor is faster and flipping through the menus is faster.

Oreo TV has everything.
How to Install Oreo TV on Firestick Android Box [Free Live TV]

Last edited:
Living the dream, ngfm and me.

I call and negotiate a cheaper price on my internet service/ cable tv every few years. I could really take or leave the cable end of it.

Only time I boot up Prime for tv is when the kid wants to watch spongebob. Disney+ has PJ Masks which is her favorite.

I3Vo3Oc.jpg

Back