[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

all real human beings live on campus

if u aren't living on a school campus, ur not a human being - ur just another deplorable trumpanzee

bottle is firmly in hand and I still read more bettar then u

Getting Klipschorns installed, I hope you are happy.

Amp is Mark Levinson, the rest you won't approve of, but I'll run it by you once we get it over. My comp isn't very good, and my converter is something you will pee on, for now. I'm working on it. Like I said, speakers are very good, amp is very good, AV converter I'm working on, I'll make you proud of me. I will.

Women are unlikely to make opportunistic Facebook posts looking for attention. Would anyone like to buy some Essential Oils?

Getting Klipschorns installed, I hope you are happy.

Amp is Mark Levinson, the rest you won't approve of, but I'll run it by you once we get it over. My comp isn't very good, and my converter is something you will pee on, for now. I'm working on it. Like I said, speakers are very good, amp is very good, AV converter I'm working on, I'll make you proud of me. I will.

What I've mainly learned through the stereo journey is there is no perfect presentation... just a lot of different ones you can enjoy. Levinson and Klipschorns both great companies.

New border entry planned east of Otay | San Diego Reader
a way to pay for our 'symbolic' wall?
"...The current plan is to have the new port open 16 hours a day, with the toll varying from around $2 at off-peak hours to up to $17 during peak hours. The predicted median toll for passenger vehicles is $2.35, while commercial trucks are looking at a median toll of $15.45...."

Last edited:
Women are unlikely to make opportunistic Facebook posts looking for attention. Would anyone like to buy some Essential Oils?

Why do you always discredit women and always believe the man?

You don't know, one way or the other.

Neither do I, which is why I'm saying it needs to be investigated.

You're just throwing your hands up and saying "women can't be trusted"

Why do you always discredit women and always believe the man?

You don't know, one way or the other.

Neither do I, which is why I'm saying it needs to be investigated.

You're just throwing your hands up and saying "women can't be trusted"

I believe in evidence, not accusations. Why is his denial less credible to you than her accusation? I've said nothing to discredit her, I haven't attacked her character, or called her a liar. I've said there's no proof of anything, which is factually correct.

You keep saying it needs to be investigated, and I've asked you repeatedly how. There is nothing to go off of.

i'm glad u asked about how it should be investigated

we need to interview every person he's ever had contact with

we need to cross check all the stories and do follow ups

and finally we need a grace period to allow more women to come forward with accusations

42114267_10156935522111614_932481144203509760_n.jpg

Back