FS: Beats by dre in ear headphones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysus

Veteran X
Selling beats by dre headphones got about five pairs to sell. Not used, still in shrink wrap. asking $40 shipping included.

qwy49t.jpg

v3q7he.jpg

Last edited:
They're knock offs. I bought them from the same place as the dude who gets his knock off jerseys and sells them on here. They're still reasonably priced if anyone wants a pair. I use a pair for myself and am content, eph that's a pretty good deal. I'm in when would you wanna go text me.

As long as none were sold before he admitted they were knock-offs no harm was done to require action I suppose.

However it would be worth noting for future reference that he did leave that fact out until asked (although he complied and admired it rather quickly). It's probably not worthy of earning a spot in the blacklist thread though (should there be a brownlist? Maybe another color? lol).

Just know that you're buying a knockoff, compare it to other headphones in the price range, and decide if you think they're worth the current asking price I suppose.

so attempts to scam users are fine in ur book
I'm just attempting to rationalize Data's line of thinking (assuming he's the one that cleaned the thread up).

I'm also assuming anything negative I say will be considered thread crapping and be deleted anyway so I'm trying to stay "cautiously neutral" lol.

Make a thread about it in GD if you want a real discussion on it.

so attempts to scam users are fine in ur book

Nobody got scammed. He posted the photos as requested, and then he openly admitted they were knockoffs.

In case you couldn't already tell by the price...

What are you, fucking stupid?

Spoiler

Since you morons are incapable of staying on topic, I'm forced to lock the thread.

Good job retards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back