FS: GeForce 9800GT (512mb) (Excellent budget gaming card STILL) $50 *SHIPPED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamezeo

Veteran XV
EDIT: SOLD on eBay. Sorry t-dub.

Stock image, but this is the card. Those are 2x DVI btw...didn't want people to think that they are VGA inputs just because they're blue. :p
MSI-N9800GT512.jpg

I've had it for maybe 1-2 years and this thing still runs all games I play just fine. Birthday is around the corner, so I'll probably snag a new card though with giftcards I'll inevitably get.

FYI I've played Crysis 2 with this card and it looked amazing and actually ran just fine...and it's not like my CPU is boosting it, as it's just a low-end Core2Duo. This card is legit. There is a reason people were still buying it long after Nvidia had moved on past the 9xxx series...it outperformed a lot of the "newer" cards they put out.

Asking $50 shipped. Verified PayPal only. Here is my paypal if you want to see that I'm not a scammer (sold hundreds of things to TWers over the years).

Last edited:
if you have the 512mb version of 8800gt then no, they perform the same. if you have the 256mb version then it's an OK upgrade.

^kind of what he said.

9800gt is 55nm instead of 65nm. All this means to laymen is it's more power efficient/uses less power and probably runs cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back