The Walking Dead - Season 2

are you kidding? I guarantee someone could live off of canned food exclusively for years. Just because its canned doesn't automatically make it shit.

tumblr_m47bo3CIlb1qbveiho1_500.jpg

im glad he could go out on his own and not die this time, also I can tell the big "carl is growing up and is a badass" moment he will take the hat off and not want to wear it anymore

terrible writing, omg stab UNDER the helmet

Last edited:
For instance, Dale is supposed to still be alive. He's actually the one who gets his leg chopped off, much later for a different reason.

While that's true, the incident in the prison happened to Allen, who doesn't even exist on the show.

As far as Shane getting killed in the books, it happened very early, before they left their initial camp.

It has diverged from the comic pretty much but there are some scenes that would make for some good/shocking tv.

With teasers of Woodbury, I'm really curious to see what they include. If they really want to nail the personality of you-know-who, it's going to be a fine line of what you can and can't show on TV.

Having watched the first two seasons, and constantly thinking "these people are absolutely retarded," it seems the group now, as a whole, are much less retarded. That said, hoping Lori dies at child birth and Carl slays that pussy.

tumblr_m47bo3CIlb1qbveiho1_500.jpg

im glad he could go out on his own and not die this time, also I can tell the big "carl is growing up and is a badass" moment he will take the hat off and not want to wear it anymore

terrible writing, omg stab UNDER the helmet

Srly, I always wonder WTH is wrong with her. You're living in a world full of walking dead that can easily kill you in a horrible and gruesome way, and you can't even keep track of your damn kid for more than five goddamn minutes.

Back