The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

Either snow was cheating or he was the best player ever during 2009. The dude hasn't played like that since or even shown a glimpse of it.

Imo, he was cheating and was one of the first to use superhudbot.

Watch the Rd demo, I think it takes place within the first 3 minutes. He dbl hand nades and discs the capper without ever seeing him in the open field. He has his back turned to a major incoming route direction while holding the flag in field and never checks it.

Luck happens but not 2 hand nades and a disc on a flag in the open field. Cmon man...

:wave:
i remember my hatred for team blood eagle, mainly because of terraforce and adroit. i deeply hated those fuckers. it got to the point where i would quit whatever team i was on, and join whoever challenged/played them just so i could beat that team.

Missed this gem. Nonregister, l don't even remember why you hated (hate?) me. I do remember you telling me about some sick 7th round receiver the Saints drafted. Marques Colston carried me to victory that year in multiple leagues. :heart: I think we played on Itz together in base and had some friendly in house rivalry at the time when you weren't very good yet.

Best nonreg moment was when he smurfed as a scrub team and smooth talked Terra into watching me do Simoom routes because that's probably the only map I had any type of edge on coming from base and having obscure routes. We got blasted after that.

Although I distinctly remember capping on one of nonreg's iterations of a team. All 5 playing defense for some reason, them being non, masterace, and three others I can't remember anymore. Probably Thorin, Lix and another.

Proud day for me for sure lol nerd life etc.

Last edited:
People couldn't cope with the harsh reality of setting defense using different armors and turrets to guard their beloved bases from heavy rape, so they invented a mod of base that restricted everyone to only one armor and weapon set (capper class). Long story short Basically like renLT. Because faggot noobs couldn't even figure out how to kill stacked lasers with a plasma rifle or destroy blastwalls with a mortar launcher. The two mods prior to any LT required too much strategy so they dumbed it down for the masses to appreciate the only aspect of tribes they could understand. Flag capping.

Any faggot with a ski script can hold spacebar to win.

Edit: the end.

Last edited:
People couldn't cope with the harsh reality of setting defense using different armors and turrets to guard their beloved bases from heavy rape, so they invented a mod of base that restricted everyone to only one armor and weapon set (capper class). Long story short Basically like renLT. Because faggot noobs couldn't even figure out how to kill stacked lasers with a plasma rifle or destroy blastwalls with a mortar launcher. The two mods prior to any LT required too much strategy so they dumbed it down for the masses to appreciate the only aspect of tribes they could understand. Flag capping.

Any faggot with a ski script can hold spacebar to win.

Edit: the end.

renegades is a addon to base.

good try though.

i shouldnt respond 2 disk post because i know he just wants a reaction

so i wont

lmao

i am legendary its funny a scrub like disk (blatant hacker and very bad at the game) even tries to speak down on me

no more

lol @ snow

one time i grab BE flag in HK, snow chase me but before i get chopped down by five elite pub players like pure NOOB, i turn around in MA and disc MA snow in face gg

oh and then he quit.

pretty sure i'm still statistical leader in forced rage-quits. for a bad player i've inflicted highly improbable pain.

Last edited:
lol @ thumper

i ck that rabite on Lotus

fired disc just before jets died, so from my POV he died behind a ridge (couldn't see him) 80m MA gg

Either snow was cheating or he was the best player ever during 2009. The dude hasn't played like that since or even shown a glimpse of it.

Imo, he was cheating and was one of the first to use superhudbot.

Watch the Rd demo, I think it takes place within the first 3 minutes. He dbl hand nades and discs the capper without ever seeing him in the open field. He has his back turned to a major incoming route direction while holding the flag in field and never checks it.

Luck happens but not 2 hand nades and a disc on a flag in the open field. Cmon man...

I've done it before.....several times. you can also time the intervals of the routes being run, and after 12 years of people running the same routes...it's bound to happen. Idk, i want to know.

Oh and c0pa--are you still made about not being able 2 outduel me with 12 ping? or r u made about 1.40 coming out and then quitting because it evened the playing field and you became a shit player over-night? OR are you mad about me calling you out when you said you were playing in the NBA summer league? LOL. lol u 1 very sad person 4 having 2 lie about every aspect of you're life when in reality you're a rich Trinidadian who's parent's own a dairy-queen so you get to play sc2 for 15 hours a day while dreaming about playing in the NBA. hhahahahhahahahhahahhhahahaha. Btw I'm 27 now, and the aspergers is very strong.

hehe don't argue with some0ne who is much smarter than yourself hehe :)

als0 2 call me a hacker (which I glady admit) while you were hacking with us in CDC, and then begging me again 4 hacks years later when you couldn't keep up in 1.40 is a pretty g00d illustration of y u are the way u are. N0t being able 2 admit you cheated is a pretty g00d sign 0f your narcissism and inability to believe that you were mediocre at tribes and have d0ne nothing with ur life but play video games and live off your rich parents. o shit i f0rg0t about u playing in the NBA summer league. fuck s0rry dude I forg0t that while playing sc2 for 15 hours a day you were also on the cusp of making the cut for the NBA. What team were u playing with d00d? have ne videos????

Back