[Fraggle] Please to be telling the story of how you saved the night in NYC

He would be Gon In 60 Seconds

169043301347b4fab8b0694.gif

fraggle, as Shadow Emperor of the One World Government, as officially recognized by all nine members of the Jewish Bankers Elite and Zionist Media Elite, and as the Unholy Right Hand of Lord Satan, Antichrist and Lord of the Flesh, I hereby invoke Executive Order #45-FD, and command you to tell the story on pain of messy, gruesome death by upside-down crucifixion in a tank full of ravenous Humboldt squid.

Tell the damn story, NOW. Gon is here, he said it's okay.

I wasn't very memorable, yet fraggle seems to know the exact moment that I became "gimmicky."

This statement seems to conflict with itself.

Of course, fraggle is just trolling because there is no difference in my posting style between now and then.

Fraggle is right. Around 6 six years you were a normal poster, you even posted your picture in a "post a picture of yourself thread." I was the one that saved the picture which is why it still exists today and is the only real pic we have of you. Also, you used to talk about how you got your username from opening up an Japanese Dictionary and randomly picking a word. Which is why you have your Japanese name because you enjoyed Japanese culuture and the name means "darkness" or something similar to that. You mentioned why you didn't join the military due to some specific reason which I won't go in to. You talked about how you liked biking/hiking, but you were actually being serious and not a trolling around. You used to talk about military things without being a total douche. You mentioned before about your past more involving your dad and mom and non existent love life more. After that time period you totally changed you haven't posted any pics or talked about that much involving your personal life besides your mom's passing.

Has Rambro been seen this morning or has he descended upon the Akumacrew fete with black vengeance?

I recall him saying he would show up there. Now that would be a story.

True story:

Gon Glare and Fraggle stayed at my apartment for a couple of days without the police being called once or spontaneous urination on the walls. There was only the slightest disruption when we went to Denny's and fraggle demanded a strawberry shortcake poster after he ate a mile high stack of flapjacks smothered in strawberry preserves. (named the strawberry shortcake stack!)

Fraggle is right. Around 6 six years you were a normal poster, you even posted your picture in a "post a picture of yourself thread." I was the one that saved the picture which is why it still exists today and is the only real pic we have of you. Also, you used to talk about how you got your username from opening up an Japanese Dictionary and randomly picking a word. Which is why you have your Japanese name because you enjoyed Japanese culuture and the name means "darkness" or something similar to that. You mentioned why you didn't join the military due to some specific reason which I won't go in to. You talked about how you liked biking/hiking, but you were actually being serious and not a trolling around. You used to talk about military things without being a total douche. You mentioned before about your past more involving your dad and mom and non existent love life more. After that time period you totally changed you haven't posted any pics or talked about that much involving your personal life besides your mom's passing.

This will end well.

Fal where do you live. I ask this because I am soon to be entering the real world and would like to live next door to you. This could possibly spawn such a thread as, "My neighbor forgot to put a coaster under his drink".

We could be best friends!

Back