[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The secretary does not use that type of language," Nauert said during a press briefing. "The secretary did not use that type of language to speak about the president of the United States. He does not use that language to speak about anyone."

"I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said. "I mean, this is what I don't understand about Washington. Again, I'm not from this place, but the places I come from, we don't deal with that kind of petty nonsense. And it is intended to do nothing but divide people. And I'm just not going to be part of this effort to divide this administration."

Tillerson repudiated the essence of the insult in his prepared statement.

"Let me tell you what I've learned about this President, whom I did not know before taking this office," Tillerson said. "He loves his country. He puts Americans and America first. He's smart. He demands results wherever he goes, and he holds those around him accountable for whether they've done the job he's asked them to do. Accountability is one of the bedrock values the president and I share."

FAKE NEWS

Trump offers to 'compare IQ tests' with Tillerson after 'moron' report

:rofl: It truly never ends with this fucking moron. And you know Rex called him just that. :lol:

I just heard this, fucking Trump using the I'm rubber you're glue offense is disturbing.

Val, you call everyone leftist. Honestly, I think anyone who buys all in into the Left or Right is part of the problem. Our political system is pretty fucking broken right now. Whole thing needs to be overhauled.

Fire the lot of them

I just heard this, fucking Trump using the I'm rubber you're glue offense is disturbing.

Val, you call everyone leftist. Honestly, I think anyone who buys all in into the Left or Right is part of the problem. Our political system is pretty fucking broken right now. Whole thing needs to be overhauled.

Fire the lot of them
Drain the swamp, you mean?

The left..

Media "Did you call Trump a moron?"

Tillerson "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said. "I mean, this is what I don't understand about Washington. Again, I'm not from this place, but the places I come from, we don't deal with that kind of petty nonsense. And it is intended to do nothing but divide people. And I'm just not going to be part of this effort to divide this administration."

Media "He didn't deny it11!!! It's true!! He called Trump a moron11!!"

Wake up you fools

You find me a statement by Tillerson with him flat out denying it and we can call it fake news.

:lol:

ps you won't find it.

Tillerson "I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said. "I mean, this is what I don't understand about Washington. Again, I'm not from this place, but the places I come from, we don't deal with that kind of petty nonsense. And it is intended to do nothing but divide people. And I'm just not going to be part of this effort to divide this administration."

Nauert was asked about the insult, which reportedly followed a meeting with Pentagon officials in July, because Tillerson declined to comment directly about it.

"I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that," he said. "I mean, this is what I don't understand about Washington. Again, I'm not from this place, but the places I come from, we don't deal with that kind of petty nonsense. And it is intended to do nothing but divide people. And I'm just not going to be part of this effort to divide this administration."

Tillerson repudiated the essence of the insult in his prepared statement.

"Let me tell you what I've learned about this President, whom I did not know before taking this office," Tillerson said. "He loves his country. He puts Americans and America first. He's smart. He demands results wherever he goes, and he holds those around him accountable for whether they've done the job he's asked them to do. Accountability is one of the bedrock values the president and I share."

Nauert discouraged reporters from concluding Tillerson unwillingness to deny the report confirmed that he said it.

"The secretary is a man who frequently talks about integrity," she said. "Integrity is something that is important to him. I take him at his word. And when he tells me 'Heather, I did not use that,' I believe him."

The secretary thought it necessary to deny the claim that he considered resigning, however.

rf5gj3ulb0rz.jpg

no standards :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2032

Harvey Weinstein and Bill and Podesta are all in together on pizzagate

We need to get together with 4chan to unravel the rest of pizzagate saga ! Havax where is all the news?

Skirting the issue by saying he won't play games is not a denial. Now if he we're to say 'I did not call Trump a moron', that would be a denial.

He said what we all know to be true. Trump is a moron. And for Trump to 'challenge' Tillerson to an IQ test, is all but an admission that he knows it happened himself.

:lol:

Back