[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Triple coming around. Doesn't want to get run over by the revolution

you can't be a bandwagon champion without the right merch

GEP6QsB.jpg

Kanye knows a winning team

it isn't team Hillary/McStain.......nobody can even confirm that McCain is alive still

he just handed his twitter over to the CFR and that seems to be good enough

nice 2 c clu bak 2 receev mo slaps rite dafuq cross him pussyass pastyass lil fukn noodlyarmd body teefz n m0uf lykka sucha guuuuud GUD lil fuccboi smdh lol :jester:

Even NPR can't spin the facts

Is Trump The Toughest Ever On Russia? : NPR

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Take military spending: Trump sought to add $1.4 billion for fiscal year 2018 to the European Deterrence Initiative — a military effort to deter Russian aggression that was initially known as the European Reassurance Initiative. That's a 41 percent increase from the last year of the Obama administration. The president also agreed to send lethal weapons to Ukraine — a step that Obama resisted. And Trump gave U.S. forces in Syria more leeway to engage with Russian troops.

"Those loosened rules of engagement have resulted in direct military clashes with Russian militants and mercenaries on the ground, actually resulting in one incident in hundreds of casualties on the Russian side," Vajdich said.

MAGA

all these shady fucks know eachother

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen owes N.Y. $54G in cab medallion taxes

why or how that is a good thing i dunno

Michael Cohen’s Shady Business Partner Agrees to Cooperate With the Feds

22-evgeny-freidman.w710.h473.jpg

Until recently, Michael Cohen’s longtime partner in the taxi business was facing a high risk of spending the rest of his life in prison. Federal prosecutors had accused Evgeny Freidman of evading more than $5 million in taxes, and committing four counts of criminal tax fraud and one of grand larceny. Each of those felonies, by itself, could have secured Freidman as many as 25 years behind bars.

I mean if you want me to tell stories about allegedly wealthy and powerful NYC people being giant scum bags I can.......

be we already know that

so v nice 4 trippl 2 return 4 summo smax rite dafuq cross him pastyass pussyass lil noodlyarmd body teefz n m0uf lykma guuuuud GUD lil fuccboi smdh lol :jester:

you show them facts they say

i'm not interested.....that doesn't concern or sway me

you show them speculation and cartoon based theory with no sources or substantiation

they say we GOT U NOW

LOL

but I'm the whataboutism........liberals projecting so hard it isn't just in pure defecation form anymore

but it is

Back