[official]the nyc story every non-troll wants to read told by fraggle

11:36:03 AM z2AkumA: TW drama aside betwene us, thanks for ny, you were great
11:36:10 AM fraggle: i rule
11:36:21 AM z2AkumA: and i know you can be an asshole, you certainly werent when you were around
11:36:29 AM z2AkumA: so thanks - and sorry for calling you out like i did
11:36:38 AM z2AkumA: on tw
11:36:40 AM fraggle: when was i called out
11:36:43 AM z2AkumA: on tw prior
11:36:46 AM z2AkumA: to the trip
11:36:52 AM z2AkumA: not calling you out
11:36:54 AM z2AkumA: but saying whatever
11:36:58 AM z2AkumA: your an asshole etc
11:37:03 AM fraggle: everyone is entitled to their opinions
11:37:15 AM z2AkumA: well whatever man, i call it as i see it - you were not on this trip
11:37:21 AM z2AkumA: so thanks for everything
11:37:31 AM fraggle: go post in my thread the natives are getting restless
11:38:17 AM z2AkumA: im not posting man. 2 sides to every story. its a mob against one.
11:38:28 AM z2AkumA: joe is about 80% right, and hes all i care about really
11:39:06 AM z2AkumA: some of his assements are false, and people fail to see my perspective on things - rather then talk to my face, they talk in the group behind and all rile eachother up
11:39:24 AM z2AkumA: im one guy, i can take a lot - ill deal with this with my friends, not on TW
11:41:10 AM fraggle: welp i dunno what happened in nj
11:41:13 AM fraggle: i wasnt there
11:41:37 AM fraggle: i do know that you're not a regular drinker though
11:41:41 AM fraggle: you made that clear
11:46:04 AM z2AkumA: i drank too much too fast
11:46:09 AM z2AkumA: those guys bought me 3 drinks
11:46:11 AM z2AkumA: after that 40
11:46:13 AM z2AkumA: just stupid of me
11:46:22 AM z2AkumA: then i drank another one someone bought
11:46:26 AM z2AkumA: and thats all she wrote

yeah, thats about the size of it. mike posts here, people are just going to keep beating on him harder.

So basically he can berate fraggle, but when it comes time to defend himself against the "mob" just as fraggle was forced to do, he won't do it.

actually, i think he owes it to tw to stop posting

and i'm not really sure what kind of spin he can put on this to make himself look like anything but a total douchebag, several of his biggest e-supporters are calling him out as a twat.

As much as akuma trolls and goes on with his gang vs anyone all day everyday it is rather gay of him to not post his "side" of the story even vs the "mob"

Ive heard him say many many times that he doesnt care what anyone on TW thinks....so why not post the fucking story already...........pussy

11:39:06 AM z2AkumA: some of his assements are false, and people fail to see my perspective on things - rather then talk to my face, they talk in the group behind and all rile eachother up

did akuma forget about the part where i called him out in front of everyone friday night and argued

or does he miss the fact that we don't call him out to his face all the time because we're trying not to embarrass him in front of all his friends

because trust me i could go on a fucking rant about this

and i will, once i finish this conf. call

did akuma forget about the part where i called him out in front of everyone friday night and argued

or does he miss the fact that we don't call him out to his face all the time because we're trying not to embarrass him in front of all his friends

because trust me i could go on a fucking rant about this

and i will, once i finish this conf. call

Now it's popcorn worthy.

:popcorn:

Back