@ Degeneration/Kanea

She had sex with the GM of our guild on turalyon back in BC (aeon, which sucks now but used to be good) and when I followed her to makaveli on shadowsong she had sex with an officer there too. She also had sex with some guy back in vanilla wow too but that was before I knew her.

she likes traveling across country and sleeping with guys from WoW

Yeah, I think she is living with the GM of my guild now.

She only raids part-time now but she seems like a nice enough person, at least in very few conversations I've had with her.

What they do in their own time is their business as long as it doesn't affect me (i.e. crazy fight ruining the guild or something).

terra question about your 3s team...

i'm playing with RL friends who happen to play pally and druid

how should my buddy gear his pally? he's currently ret but everyone/thing tells him to go prot. what kind of gear does he need?

terra question about your 3s team...

i'm playing with RL friends who happen to play pally and druid

how should my buddy gear his pally? he's currently ret but everyone/thing tells him to go prot. what kind of gear does he need?

3v3 Rankings - Death Knight/Druid/Paladin - Arena Junkies

Highest team is barely about to hit 2600 and the comp doesn't have any ms. I wouldn't recommend it. Its one of those "I'm bored, want to try?" comps with few people in my guild I PvE with.

Yeah, I think she is living with the GM of my guild now.

She only raids part-time now but she seems like a nice enough person, at least in very few conversations I've had with her.

What they do in their own time is their business as long as it doesn't affect me (i.e. crazy fight ruining the guild or something).

Yea she's a nice girl, I don't have a problem with her, she's just an e-whore

Yeah....... sorry I missed the run this week Terra. I am in the middle of a move (rent house now into one I bought) and the damn cable company was slow as ass to set up my cable and net. So yeah this week I have to do it the old fashioned way. It was nice last week to be done with the weekly and both 10 and 25 man VoAs in under 2 hours. looking forward to you carrying my ass next week bro . ;) Shit the PVP destruction afterward was just as fun.

That seems to be the common theme for me lately on those VoA runs. I swear when I run a 10 man and we are missing one single class, it is a sure thing that class is what drops.

I need to run more ICC. That Axe you have is awesome, and that boss is easy for breathing people.

anyone wanna pay my subscription fee

i dont have a credit card in asia because theyre essentially worthless

hook it up plzthx

That seems to be the common theme for me lately on those VoA runs. I swear when I run a 10 man and we are missing one single class, it is a sure thing that class is what drops.

I need to run more ICC. That Axe you have is awesome, and that boss is easy for breathing people.

You never have anything drop anyhow. Ever.

Back