Cataclysm Class Previews

Life Grip: do not want. My poor old brain is already operating at capacity without having to keep close track of who is where. But I welcome the return of Heal.

Life Grip: do not want. My poor old brain is already operating at capacity without having to keep close track of who is where. But I welcome the return of Heal.

It could end up being more of a PvP skill, maybe to yank someone out of being FF'd by melee in 5s. PvE I can already see it though, DPS dying from standing in acid/fire/whatever or taking avoidable damage, dying, then blame the priest for not life-gripping him to safety.

Death Grip already enrages me when DKs use it for stupid reasons. I can't wait to be enraged by retarded Priests life gripping me around.

Letting friendly players that I can do nothing about (enemies can be killed) move my character is wonderful idea!

Now when you see a friendly priest dying you can't just sit there and laugh anymore since he'll just drag you into it. :D

that should be an aoe area spell, like that shaman rain bullshit, and like a mass dispel cast area/time

make a well appear and shoot the waterz

i saw a hilarious post on the wow forums

"the only time im going to use life grip is to pull DPS over to my lightwell"

Back