Problems trying to play

SirBatesAlot

Veteran X
So I just had brain surgery and the result is a lot of free time so I thought I may as well play some Wow. I already bought the game and still had my authentication key. Today I bought a game card and I went onto the wow website but it kept telling me to go battlenet.

So I made an account on battlenet(is this new? Before I thought all accounts were through the WOW site?) It tells me to add a game and enter the key. So I did and now it's telling me it's already been claimed.

WTF do I do now?

I'm assuming the problem is that my worldofwarcraft account is claiming that key, so I can't use it for my battlenet account.

That or I signed up for a battlenet account and used it, but I don't think I did.

Motherfucker am I seriously going to buy the fucking game again

You log into your battle.net account. Select 'Merge a World of Warcraft® Account'

Enter in your information and you're done.

It's really not that tough.

I'm assuming the problem is that my worldofwarcraft account is claiming that key, so I can't use it for my battlenet account.

That or I signed up for a battlenet account and used it, but I don't think I did.

Motherfucker am I seriously going to buy the fucking game again

They made all WoW accounts merge with battle.net accounts to play some time ago, in battle.net there should be an option to merge your WoW account with your battle.net account. Fill out all the required info (no CD key should be required at this point) and you should be good to go.

You'll have to use your battle.net email address as the login when you sign into WoW after that.

Battle.net FAQ said:
Q: How do I merge my World of Warcraft account with a Battle.net account?

A: Visit Welcome to Battle.net and click the “Create or Manage a Battle.net Account” button. Then click “Sign up now!” and simply follow the instructions that appear. The process should only take a few minutes. Repeat the process for each World of Warcraft account (up to 8) you wish to merge.

Batte.net FAQ

I'm looking at my own account and the merge option is just underneath "Manage my games"

This is really pissing me off. That link just simply isn't there.

Associating a World of Warcraft Account

To merge a World of Warcraft account into a Battle.net account, first log in to Battle.net Account Management, and then go to the Manage My Games section. From there, select Add a World of Warcraft<------There's no link for this.

In manage my games, it only gives the option to add or upgrade a game or add trial.

Honestly...

Under "Account Home" there is a section called "Manage My Games."

Under that there are links, one of which is "Merge a World of Warcraft® Account."

Click it, add in your wow account info.

Hold my hand.

Cross the street.

Thank me and call me a nice mister.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Honestly...

Under "Account Home" there is a section called "Manage My Games."

Under that there are links, one of which is "Merge a World of Warcraft® Account."

Click it, add in your wow account info.

Hold my hand.

Cross the street.

Thank me and call me a nice mister.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

printscreen.jpg

please someone show me where the link that says "Merge a World of Warcraft® Account" is on there. PLEASE

Alright looks like I'm finally good to go. WTF was up with that. Good thing I tried to just log in and play normally.

Never would have gotten anywhere just trying through that battlenet account

When I logged in, basically nothing showed up on my screen. Only my experience bar and health/mana bar. The mini map lacked the arrow and the circle where my character's face should be was empty. The skills below my experience bar were all missing but if I clicked where they should be, they still worked.

So I looked wtf was going on and it told me delete my WTF,cache and interface. Now my character doesn't show up upon logging in. It's trying to suggest a realm but doesn't respond to me clicking which one I want.

If it's not one thing, it's a fucking nother with this shit. Bout to give up

Back